Jelly

My BBW mistress was on her way to the hotel room any minute now and I couldn't wait. Working for a company where I was on the road most of the time, allowed for me to have many women on the side. Sure, I was a cheating bastard of a husband, but I was also a sex addict, or so I would tell myself. I was also a glutton and it was beginning to show on my pot belly. My favourite lady though, was definitely a bigger glutton than myself, but I loved every curve of her body.

It had taken me a couple of years into my marriage to get to this point. I've been married before and seeing how things are going with this current marriage, I guess I'm probably not meant for monogamous relationships. The woman I had married took care of me, but my eccentric and quirky ways were sometimes overbearing. My mistress only saw me at hotels and seemed to be okay with who I was.

When she knocked at the door, I ran over, opened it and she happily waltzed in with a box of donuts in her arms.

"Those all for me?" I asked. She laughed and set them down on the television stand.

"If you're a good boy."

We didn't wait at all before we were both naked, kissing, touching each other everywhere and making our way to the bathroom. Since she had just finished work, she wanted to have sex in the shower, which I did not object to. Shower sex at a hotel was always better than shower sex at your own place.

She lathered up her whole body and then squatted down in the stand-up shower to start sucking my dick. There was something about a big woman that I loved and their blowjob skills were unmatched by any other woman I had ever been with. It was like she knew exactly how I was feeling as she slobbered all over my dick and sucked it like it was her last.

After a good ten minutes or so of sucking my dick, she stood up and leaned against the wall, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as she could. I wasn't the biggest guy out there, but I managed to fuck her from behind with relative ease. I bear-hugged her luscious body and pounded her as hard as I possibly could, causing her to moan.

I went at her pussy like a jackhammer for quite some time before she came, drenching my dick. She quickly turned around, got down to suck my dick again and then jerked me until I blew a hot load into her mouth, which she swallowed without any hesitation at all.

As I laid on the hotel bed in my towel, she wandered out of the bathroom with her soaking wet hair and a towel that just barely fit around her body. I jumped to my feet, ripped the towel off of her and began to bury my face in her massive breasts. I licked her nipples for a while, alternating between the two evenly and then ran my hand down her belly to her pussy.

"You are quite frisky tonight," she commented.

"Well, I haven't seen you a while," I reminded her. She smiled at me and then turned to the box of donuts on the television stand. Opening the lid, she held them out for me to see.

"How about a jelly donut before we go for a second round?"

"Don't mind if I do!"