chapter 2

As we had 1 hour to get there we started talking about how we were going to react."hello folks we had reached your destination we will land in 15 minutes" we then got of noticing that there were a lot of girls who are going crazy then we realized that Kian and Jc were on our plane then we decided to go fast before we got trampled.we went to our hotel and there were so many girls also there so we went to check in then we saw Kian and Jc come to the elevator toward us we both freaked out in our minds because we didn't want to scare them away.they asked us to press the 10th floor and we said we'll were going the same floor.we told them our names and they said they never met calm fans before we all started to laugh we reached our floor and we went to room 990 and they were in room 991 right across from our room we just started laughing when we got to our doors.we said our goodbyes and told them that we were here to see them at there tour and they said that "see you there" Jc said "it's not going to be hard to notice you Esmay" Kian said.

Me and Tiffany both went to go swimming in the pool I put on my two piece but with shorts and Tiffany did too but different colors of course.when we got there we took off our glasses and then jumped in the pool and started to have fun then we heard the door open and I saw Kian beautiful brown hair and of course Tiffany saw Jc curly hair."well we just can't stop running into each other" Jc said we started laughing well we started talking with each other and we started playing around and then Jc got on top of Kian shoulders then I got Tiff (Tiffany new nickname)and put her on mine then they were trying to knock each other over but we won cause we'll we are good at it."well you just keep on surprising us don't y'all" Kian said while looking at me and Jc looking at tiff we got out of the pool and sat down on the chairs and Kian pulled a chair next to me and Jc pulled his chair next too tiff they looked so cute together I said and we'll I looked better with Kian of course.then we left to the elevator to go to our rooms and they invited us over to there suit to watch a horror movie which is something we had in common with each other we watched paranormal Activity 3.and Kian sat next to me and I got scared and hugged him tight and he just started hugging me even tighter that was such a good feeling.Jc and tiff were cuddling up with each other which was so cute.

We then finished the movie and then Tiffany and Jc left to go get some snacks then Kian started getting closer to me and he told me "I really like you Esmay" he said and I told him that I really like you too and he kissed and then we decided to say goodnight and then when he took me to my room and then we saw Tiffany and Jc making out then we said "we'll where's the snacks" we started laughing.