chapter 1

"Esmay" yelled my mother "get up your going to be late".I woke up to get dressed I put on some jeans and a red flannel with maroon convers.

I went down stairs to get breakfast then I left to pick up my best friend Tiffany me and her are huge fans of kian lawley and jc.we found them on YouTube under recommended videos.we saw him and jc doing a music video cover of classic.we instantly fell in love with kian and jc well I fell in love with kian the most and we'll Tiffany well in love with jc because of his hair.

I picked her up and we went to school me and her have all the same classes together that's why we're such good friends.after school we go to the park to hangout but I also bring my dog with me she doesn't like bringing hers because it barks to much.while we were there we were on YouTube looking at kian and jc.they were coming to Dallas for there tour and we were saving money to go to there tour.so we told are parents about it and they said yes.

1 more week and me and Tiffany are on are way to the tour.me and Tiffany went shopping for new clothes because we were not going to meet kian and jc wearing old clothes I bought some new flannels and crop tops and a shirt dress.Tiffany bought so new shirts and some new jeans.it was Sunday and we're leaving to the airport in four hours so we went to hangout at the park with our other friends then we left to the airport."gate 116 ready to board" we went and got on the plane then we had 4 hours to land there.