Chapter 14

Esmay pov
When we finished our food and just all went to bed so we can just cuddle.so me and kian went to our room and I turned the TV on and we were watching the walking dead and than we finished like four episodes and decided to sleep.

Kian pov
I woke up and esmay was still asleep.so I decided to surprise her by making her breakfast well actually I just went to McDonald's and got us breakfast cause I'm not good at cooking.so when I got home everyone was still asleep I also got tiff and jc some food but I was just waiting for my queen to wake up.after 5 minutes later she woke up and I said "well good morning beautiful".she will just blush and smile I just love her beautiful smile so we sat at the table and started eating than 2 minutes later tiff and jc walk in holding hands.jc is just so happy with tiff it's like there really met to be just like me and esmay but it's Thursday and I'm leaving tomorrow night but next Friday she will be moving in with me but I hate being to far away from her.

Esmay pov
So kian surprised me with some breakfast he's so sweet.well kian will be leaving tomorrow night and I'm so sad I don't want him to leave because I just want to be with him all the time but I'll be moving in with kian next Friday and tiff is coming with me.so we planned the day out and we decided to go have a picnic at the park so we can walk my dogs and hazel kian dog.so we got to the park and we later the blanket down and sat down jc and tiff had another blanket for them but me and tiff decided that me and her should sit together.so we all just started talking than we started to plan about the move in together so we can get all the things ready.kian told me that he was going the change his room around and make so room for my clothes and he was going to put a doggy door in the back so bibi and hazel can get outside easy.me and kian went to go walk around with bibi and hazel,baby my chihuahua walks with tiff and jc than we stopped at the playground and decided to go on the swings bibi and hazel were playing fetch with tiff and jc but baby was on my lap on the swings.it was starting to get a little dark so we got everything and put it in my red jeep (my dream car) so we were input way home but we stopped at Starbucks to get something to drink and today was when I went for my sister from her friends house so I got her some coffee too.we than arrived to my sisters friend house I went and knocked on the door and my sister friend mom answered the door and said well hello hunny I'll get Sulema down now.okay thanks Mrs.Smith than I see Sulema coming down the stairs and I told her"you ready" I said "yea let me just grab my bag".so I just waited in the car and drinking my caramel frappe than my sister came and she got in the car and said hi to everyone she already knows about kian and jc they met before I gave her her coffee and we went home but first we stopped at chick-fill-a.when we arrived home kian started getting his stuff ready and he took some of my clothes so I didn't have to bring alot of clothes because I still have to bring bibi my dog and my mom and dad have to mail me more of my stuff.after kian finished packing he went to get hazel crate so he can be ready.after he was fully done we went to the living room and just watched TV than took a nap on the couch.I than woke up and I saw the clock it was 4:00 in the morning and I needed to wake kian up because he needs to get to the airport.