chapter 7

Me and kian were talking and then we finally got to Odessa and I got my car and gave kian and jc a ride so they didn't have to take a taxi kian wanted to meet my family so I did. we made it to my house my parents were so happy to see me and I was too I introduced kian to them and I showed him my only sister summer and she was so happy for me for meeting someone like him. I told her if she wants to come with us to show kian and jc Odessa and she came with me cause she is overprotected of me and so are my brothers but they graduated already and they moved out a long time ago but I told my brother roman about him and we were going to roman house in a little bit but kian told me if there were a shirt printed thingy and there was I took him and he said "whats your favorite color for a shirt" I told him mint green and then we made it to the store and he got us shirts and printed our names on it and a heart around it then he told me that he wants to make a YouTube video with me to tell the world that I'm his so I agreed and we had the wear are matching shirts so we could look like a cute couple.

Kian pov
After me and esmay dating for a week I decided that all my fans need to know who is esmay they need to know that she is really funny and that she might be the one.we than went to get all the things that we were going to use as the challenge video.we bought pizza to eat but we also bought pies so we will ask questions and if we get it wrong we have to smash the pie in our face.

Esmay pov
We started filming and it was fun and to say something kian is so good at remembering things about me and I am too I remembered everything but he asked me questions about some TV shows and I got them wrong.but it was really fun.

Tiffany and jc also did a video on his channel there video was the ninja challenge.they tested to see who is the best ninja and we'll tiff is a really good ninja I was funny when the last stage was to see who can do the best backflip but Tiffany tried and we'll let's say that it wasn't pretty.

Kian told me that she was going to leave in 2 weeks so we showed him everything in Odessa well it's a small town so there was nothing to show which means we were going out on dates and double dates with tiff and jc.tiff and jc went on the most romantic date ever while I was at home with kian watching his movie the chosen and he made it an indoor date with a whole bunch of junk food and drinks and also pizza.well I liked that better than going out to dinner and kian doesn't like going out to dinner mother which makes us perfect. The next day we went to meet his cousin and she's awesome she is a dog lover too and horror movie lover to but we talked and she than told me when kian was In the restroom that she thinks I'm perfect for him and that he is really happy with me.than we left and we went to bed.