Chapter 12

Shawn pov
When esmay told me that she would of been with me only if she didn't met kian.I was sorta happy but I think it is a good idea to stay friends.

Esmay Pov
We than left and I decided to go to take Shawn to the duck pond by the mall so me and kian can walk and Shawn could probably handout with jc and tiff so me and kian can talk.cause I have a little secret to tell him.I want to tell him that I'm thinking of moving to California with him because there's a great college for me there to become a vet.so we made it to the pond and we started walking holding our hands tiff and jc are playing around with the gooses and trying to get chased by them.it's so funny and Shawn is walking and feeding the ducks then jc and tiff joined him so me and kian were all alone so I told kian."babe" yeah kian replied "I was wondering about something and I wanted to tell you" "I do to" I said okay you go first while we sat down at a bench so he looks at me and says "esmay I think you should move in with me" he said then I start to giggle and he says what's so funny I said "it's just that I was going to tell you that I wanted to move to California with you" than we both start laughing and I told kian that I need to tell my family when they come back there coming home next week and kian leaving on Monday which will let me get some things packed so kian can take it while I get the rest of my things ready and I was also going to bring my dog bibi because she's better off with me.but I left my chihuahua here because she loves my dad more than me.

Kian pov
When esmay was telling me about that she wanted to move in with me I was so glad so we were going to tell jc and tiff about the good news but first esmay is going to talk to tiff first so she can try to convince her to move in with us too because jc will be heart broken if she doesn't come.

So we arrive at the house and esmay left with tiff outside to take the dogs out for a bike ride and they just left jc,Shawn and I alone so we decided to watch Netflix we were watching a action movie.

--------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger