chapter 8

We woke up and we decided to go to the park and walk my dog bibi and baby.kian and bibi hit it off really well but baby didn't like him which is why I always had to walk the chihuahua.kian told me that he wished that he had a dog like bibi.I told him to adopt and I took him to the shelter maybe he can find the perfect bestfriend here we saw a lot of dogs and we saw a puppy it was a golden labadour it was so cute not as cute as mine(I'll put a picture of my dog on the top) than kian told me that this was the one I told him if he was sure there was more dogs like there was a pitbull,and even a husky mix.but I just said okay and told him that "you know what she's perfect".he got her and he named her hazel because of her eyes.we took her to my house she was getting along with bibi so well.kian told me that we only started dating for only 2 weeks now and you convince me to get a dog I'm glad that you know how to train them.well I want to be a veterinarian than he told me "well if you were my dogs doctor I well come ever day to just see you".I started to blush.

We than went to show jc and tiff hazel and jc told us "will wishbone like her bro"while laughing because wishbone is rude to everyone but not dogs than we decided to go to the movies than were gonna go to some party my other friends are having but there no drinking because I'm only 18(lol) we than finished the movie and we went to my house so I could change I wore a dress kinda shirt with some boots and kian wore a flannel and some jeans with convers.he looked so hot and I will always say to myself he's mine all mine.than we went in my new red jeep (my dream car).I drove it and kian sat in the passenger seat and jc and tiff sat in the back kian was holding my hand and he took a photo of it it was so adorable and he posted it on twitter and he said that "wish the one and only one I need and also jc" then we made it to the party and kian put his are around my waist like he didn't want anyone to look at me than this girl named Meghan came up to me and kian she was looking at me like I did something to her but I didn't than she was getting all touchy with kian than I told kian that let's go in the back to see what tiff and jc were doing they were hanging out with some other friends and Meghan finally left us alone well I thought he went to the restroom and then I went to go find him and then Meghan went and was talking to him and she started to get closer and then wam she kissed him but kian pushed her of fast I didn't get mad at him because he didn't like it and he pushed her away really fast than I ran up to her and yelled at her WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND! all she said was I didn't know you guys where dating than I told he that you saw us a while ago kissing and hugging what does that mean to you you little bitch than me a kian decided to leave the party I told Tiffany what happened like the best friend she is she was going to leave with me but I told her to stay because I didn't want to separate her a jc for any moment but she left because she's a great friend and she went to get taco bell for my sad face and also hungry.