chapter 11

I than went to the living room and sat down next to tiff who got out of the shower and was all read as well now we had to wait for our boys to finish.for some reason some boys just take for ever to take showers.after 20 minutes the boys were done and we were able to be with our boys.I was cuddling up with kian than I got a text from Shawn saying he's almost here that he'll be here in 5 minutes Shawn finally got here and let kian give him a huge hug first so he won't get jealous than I gave Shawn a huge hug and we went inside and we sat at the table and started talking about the text magcon tour and everything.than Shawn asked me if we could make a video singing than I asked kian if I could he said "yes of course you'll be great" so I agreed with singing with Shawn he told me that he wanted to sing "sad song" by we the kings.

We than got the camera ready than Shawn started playing his guitar than he sang first until it was my part and than we finished and we upload it to his channel and kian came to me and told me that I was amazing and proud.we than invited Shawn to come and eat with us to chiles he said sure than we left kian was holding my hand the whole way to the restaurant Shawn sat right next to me while jc and tiff where in the front jc was driving we than arrived and we got to our table and sat we than orderd and waited for our food I got a text message from Shawn which he was sitting right next to me saying "meet me by the restrooms I have to tell you something" I replied with okay I than excused myself to the restroom and gave kian a kiss I was waiting on Shawn and I see him and he came up to me I asked what was it you wanted to talk about.he than told me that he still has feelings for me and I told him that I'm sorry but I am dating kian and that I can't be with him and that if I didn't date kian I would of dated him but unfortunately I met kian.than I told him that I think it's better off that were friends cause I like it that way.he replied with "your right I guess it's better off being friends but just still remember I will always have feelings for you" I told him "I know we need to get back before kian comes and sees us alone". So we went back to the table but at separate times so the won't think something going on.when I got back kian gave me a kiss saying I missed you than I replied I was gone for like 5 minutes.he replied with well I still miss you I can't bare to be without you.I started to blush and than I kissed his lips than we all started talking than 3 minutes later our food arrived and I started eating and I like to share my food so kian knows that and he loves to take my food and I'm fine with that.

Kians [pov]
I felt a little suspicious that esmay was at the restroom and Shawn went at the same time.but I just ignored it because I know she loves me because I love her more than hazel actually a little bit cause I love hazy but we started to eat and esmay likes to share so she let's me grab some of her fries and some times I finish them she doesn't care because she'll just get some from Tiffany.she and tiff are like really great friends and the thing I think is funny is that she's dating my best friend jc and it's like we were meant to be which is what I love.the thing is that me and esmay has only been dating for a month now but I'm already thinking of marrying her,or if she can move in with me because she already graduated and there's a great college for her there and everything but I just have to wait until it's time to talk about that.