Chapter 18

So we have 1 hour left and I texted kian we're almost there and he texted back saying okay but we're already at the airport and I said

Me:okay I'll text you when we land love you
Kian:okay babe love you too

Then I fell asleep and we finally made it to LA and Tiff was just waiting to see JC, her face was like when a kid goes to Disneyland for the first time. I texted kian

Me: We landed babe
Kian: Okay which gate are you getting off at?
Me: gate number 4
Kian:okay I'll be waiting for you get ready to jump in my arms
Me: I'll be so happy to see you and be in your arms and I miss your lips
Kian:okay get ready
Me:okay I have to get bibi and my bags
Kian:okay see you there instead
Me:OK babe

So me and tiff got off the plane and went to get bibi and my bags then I saw bibi and I went to get her and I got her and my bags then I hear a familiar voice saying "hey that's my dog ma'am" then I turn around to see kian and jc and I ran to kian and I jumped on him with my legs wrapped around him and I just didn't want to let go and he put me down and just planted his lips on mine and we were just kissing and we stopped to get our breath and kian said "is this what you were asking for" and I just gave him another kiss and we just looked and saw tiff and jc making out like crazy well that's the tiff I know. so we went to get bibi and my bags and jc grabbed tiffs bags and I was holding kian hand and jc was holding tiffs and we were just so happy to be with each other.so once we got to the car I took bibi out and let her stretch and we'll do her business and she finished and I put her in the car by the window and she enjoys the car rides she was in the back with me and kian and we'll tiff and jc were in the passenger seats and then I was just laying my head on kian and he would play with my hair than he told me to see and so I looked and he pointed at a huge House that was beautiful and he said "babe look that's are house" and my jaw just dropped and and said "we're living here" and he replied yes now let's see our room.so we got our stuff and hazel was at the door jumping to see us and when we opened it and hazel ran up to bibi and they started running around the house and kian opened the back door so they can run outsidehan kian showed me the rest of the house and the kitchen was so awesome it was so pretty my mom would liked it.so at the end he grabbed me and he said "and now I will show you the best part our bedroom" and so he was holding my hand while we went upstairs,so he opened a door and it was an awesome bedroom and I loved how he painted the walls,while I was looking around he showed me the balcony I loved it I just enjoyed the view,and I grabbed kian hands and I than kissed him and he started taking me to the bed,while kissing me,but I knew what we were going to do so he was still kissing me and not braking the kiss and so he layer me down on the bed and he broke the kiss,because he went to lock the door so jc and tiff won't walk in and he ran and jumped on the bed,so I got on top of him and we began to makeout,so I than removed his shirt,I began to take my shirt off without brakeing the kiss,eventually we were naked and I began to thrust and I moaned,and then I asked kian if he had condoms well I dot want to be pregnant yet.so I put it on him,and I continued trusting and kian will just grab my ass and than we ended up finishing and I put some short shorts on with a sports bra on,kian just had on his boxers and he turned on the TV and he put on the walking dead and started on were we left off than I got up and told kian I'm going to go feed the dogs you coming? So he put on some sweats and he took me to where they keep the dog food and so I gave bibi her food and water and I gave her a kiss on her head and layer her bed where she will sleep.so we finished and went back stairs,and I told kian let's go to sleep so we did and we got under the covers and we were cuddling and I than fell asleep.