Chapter 15

right when I woke up kian he doent like to be woken up cause he's really lazy.so once he finally woke up than he got ready I was already ready I was wearing sweats and a hoodie tiff and jc were all ready so we got everything and got in the car to the airport.

We got to the airport and now we're waiting for there flight to get here.I was sitting in kian lap I curled up into a little ball a just huged him until his flight came once we heard "flight 158 is bording" so we all got up and kian grab my face and kissed me for about 30 seconds than we both started to tear up once we stopped kissing and he told me "esmay don't worry about me your going to live with me next week and I'll see you but just remember that I love you so much" than we had one more last kiss and he walked to his gate jc and tiff are still saying goodbye until kian told jc to hurry before they miss there flight so jc gave tiff one more huge kiss and they left we waited until there plane left once the plane left me and tiff just left home just to start packing.

I finished packing some clothes well I finished cleaning the house before my mom and dad arrive from Mexico.so once I finished one hour later my parets arrived so I ran outside to give them a huge hug mostly I love my mom more than my dad I hoped he would of stayed there but he didn't so I put on my most fakest happy face for him so we all got there things inside I decided to tell them that I was moving out tomorrow.so I went with my sisters room shes a senior shes about to graduate but its barely January so I told her that once you graduate your coming with me because she also hates my dad.

so me and my sister decided to watch a movie and we watch the choosen(yes I know this is kians movie and I love it).while we watching my boyfriend on TV I loved looking at him and I miss him so much.so we finished the movie than "blip" I got a text it was from Shawn it said

--Shawn--
Hey what are you doing

--me--
Hey I'm just laying down missing bae he already left to Cali

--Shawn--
Oh well how about we go to the movies at 8:00 to not make you sad about your bae gone were going as friends

--Me--
That's a good idea sure and I know as friends

--Shawn--
OK cool you want me to pick you up

--Me--
Sure pick me up at 7:30

--Shawn--
OK you might want to get ready cause you have 1 hour to get ready so I'll see you soon

--Me--
Shit I better start getting ready okay see you later

So I went to get ready so Took a quick shower than put on a shirt dress and convers than curled my hair than went to the living room and told my parents where I was going than I got a text from Shawn saying he's outside so I went outside got into his black mustang convertible car than he started driving and we were just talking than I decided to tell him that I was moving in with kian so I said "hey Shawn" "yeah" "I wanted to tell you that I'm moving in with kian on Friday" he just looked at me saying "oh wow that fast" "yes and there's a great college there that I always wanted to go to" "oh well that's great news at least you get to be with bae" "yea I know and thanks for understanding me most people will be like well you shouldn't do that because what if he broke up with you" Shawn was telling me that kian will never break up with me because he really loves me.so we decided to change the subject so we decided to talk about his singing life than we arrived at the movies and we got out and bought our tickets I payed for mine so once we went inside to buy popcorn a small group of girls they were a group of 6 and they went up to us and asked Shawn for a picture and an autograph than went up to me and asked me if I was kind girlfriend and I told her "oh yea but he's in Cali right now he left this morning" than the girls ask me what I was doing her with Shawn "oh I'm here with him because he invited me so I wouldn't be sad about missing kian" they all awwed and told Shawn that why wasn't he dating me instead and we just looked at each other and just told them that he only likes me as a friend even though he doesn't.so we said goodbye to the girls and bought our food and drinks than head in our theater and we decided to sit somewhere nobody will recognize us so the movie was starting.{one hour later} the movie had finished and we went to the car until another group of girls but this time they where 9 of them and they all went towards Shawn of course than some of them recognize me and ask me for a picture I I told her of course and them we finished taking pictures and they told us "I wish you guys were a couple instead" than we said oh no we like each other as friends and we like that so than they left and we went inside the car and drove he asked me if he wanted to go eat I agreed and we went to red lobster and asked if we can sit at the back so no fans can see us so we sat at our table and ordered and waited they brought us our drink we both got Dr.pepper because we both love Dr.pepper so I excuse myself to the restroom than I got a text from kian saying.

--kian--
Hey I hun I made it home and can't wait to see you face time me

--me--
Hey babe I'm in a restroom and I'm at a restaurant

--Kian--
Oh okay who you with

--Me--
I'm with Shawn

--Kian--
Oh okay at least your happy I don't like it when your sad facetime me when your with him so I can see you guys

--Me--
Awe thanks babe I'll facetime you once I'm out the restroom

So I left the restroom and went to our table and got a facetime call from kian.I than answers it I was
Point the camera so he could see me and Shawn than I said hey babe and he said great hey Shawn how's it going,it's going great,I'm just eating some stake Shawn said oh I wish I was there to eat some stake all I get is cereal and Ramon noodles,I have to go Gracie shopping once you move in esmay,then Shawn said hey I heard the great news you and esmay are living with each other,than he said yea I'm a lucky man I'm going to have an amazing person with me all the time,I just started to blush and told him well I'm the luckiest girl ever to have the most important man with me all the time.

So than we finished talking and than we finished our food and Shawn decided to pay for everything and than we left to the car and than he took me home and than once I arrived home and he walked me to the front door than he hugged me and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he left saying goodbye.