chapter 3

After catching jc and Tiffany making out we decided to go to sleep and we went to our rooms and tomorrow was the tour.in the morning we got ready and I put on some jeans and a crop top and a flannel tide around my waist.Tiffany wore some shorts and her favorite ninja turtle crop top.when we finished we heard a knock on our door so I answered it and it was kian and jc all nice dressed up and they asked us if we wanted to go with them to get breakfast and to take us to the tour we agreed of course.we went to taco bell for breakfast I got some burritos with rice in it so did kian tiff got some Doritos taco and so did jc.when we arrived to the coliseum there where so may girls out there kian asked if we would be with him all day and I said yes Tiffany said only if I could be next to jc all this time and when we went inside we went to there booth so girls can hug them and autographs for them I told kian and jc will be right back because we want to go meet so different Viber's and youtubers we met the magcon boy I saw my favorite one and it was Shawn mendes I said hi and asked for his autograph and on his autograph it had his number on it he said text me and I was surprised that he gave me his number he could have gave any better looking than me he is Shawn mendes but I told him I would then me and tiff left to see the rest of magcon boys than we went back with kian and jc than kian said we'll hello there beautiful he said to me and I started to blush and I said we'll hello handsome and we started laughing.

After meeting them the first day ended and tomorrow is the second (there's 4 days at the tour) day were going to meet more Viber's and youtubers we went to the mall to explore Dallas well jc obviously knew about Dallas but we saw amazing sights and kian asked me if I wanted to go with him to see a movie with him and jc and tiff went to go eat of course we went to see a horror movie when there was a scary scenes I would hug him tight and he would tell me in my ear "I'm here don't worry" I would smile and he would always tell me that he loves my dimples and he will kiss my cheeks.once the movie ended we went to the hotel walking because the hotel was really close but we stopped by a pet shop and I asked if I can see the dogs "of course I love dogs" he said smiling we saw a pitbull that was so cute than kian told me that "when I'm married I want to marry someone that loves dogs as much as you esmay" I blushed so much that kian will just kiss my cheek than when we started walking towards the hotel there was a little park and kian told me if we should go I agreed we sat on the top of the playground and kian was holding my hands "esmay I really like you and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend" he said blushing I said yes and he put his lips on mine and we started making out.

Jc and tiff were already there they were in our room talking about ninja turtles than we told them that we were going out and they started laughing because they said "we're going out too"