Chapter 13

Esmay pov
So me and tiff are walking the dogs and I told her that I needed to talk to her about well y'all know what.

So I told her let's sit down.we sat down at the patio and I told her tiff ur my best friend your my blood brother and I want to tell you that I'm moving in with kian to California.she was looking at me surprised that she said "so am I'm going to" she said and I just gave her a huge hug and that we're leaving next week so you need to tell your parents but her parents won't care cause her parents are different.so now we need to find a way to tell jc.

So we went inside seeing the guys playing left for dead 2(it's a good game)and Shawn is arguing with jc so he can try to save him from the witch than we sat down with our boy friends and kian died from one of the zombie and he passes me the controller and I start playing like a badass because I can play so Xbox and kian was looking at me saying "wow I can't believe I'm dating a girl that can play" and I just laugh while me and tiff are into the game and we're playing against Shawn and he's one of the zombie.so than me and tiff let the boys play while we got dinner ready I was cooking chicken with rice but my chicken is the best.

So dinner was ready and we all sat and started talking and laughing than Shawn got up when he finished his food and told us that he had to go and see his cousin.so Shawn left and I whispered to kian if I can tell jc the good news and that tiff is going with us too.He agreed with me and I texted tiff that we were telling jc right now.

So we were talking and I said "hey jc" "yea" you know how you and kian are going home next week."yea" well what would think if I moved in with you guys.when he heard me say that he drop his food that he was going to put in his mouth and said well that's fine with me but he had a sadish look than I said "oh yeah and tiff is moving in as well" than he just jump out of his chair and picked up tiff off of her chair and just kissed her happily.

Jc pov
When esmay gave me the surprise of Tiffy (jc nickname for Tiffany) I just got her and hold her tight because I didn't know if she was wanted to move in with us well I'm just glad we're all going to stay with each other.