chapter 9

Me and kian than arrived to my house my parents weren't home cause they went to Mexico and my siblings were at a sleepover with some friends so I had the house alone but am not a crazy child so yeah.I came home and floped down on my couch and kian was hugging me saying "I love you esmay".we were only dating for 3 weeks now and he's leaving in one week at least I had to spend all our time together until he leaves the LA.

I replied with "I love you too" than we started to cuddle than tiff and jc arrived with my burrito from taco bell than we sat at the table will I was eating my burrito I said I love this burrito than kian replied with "well I guess am jealous of a burrito" we all started to laugh me and tiff decided to have a girls night just the two of us we didn't go out we just got a whole bunch of junk food and movies.kian and jc went out to have there night.kian texted me saying how awesome time jc and him are having.I replied to him great babe talk to you later I'm watching a movie.he replied "okay babe PS I love you" I replied with I love you more than he replied well I love you even more than the speed of light than I told him okay you win I'm going to watch the movie now. After me and tiff finished the movie we went to bed she slept in my sister room my family weren't coming home until next week when kian leaves to LA than I went to bed than kian arrived home and he came into my room quietly and he took off his shirt and put on some shorts than he went into bed with me he stared to cuddle me and I woke up and said to him "I love you more" than he started to smirk at me than we fell asleep.