Chapter 35

i got to the hotel ran up the stairs because the elevator was taking for ever so I ran up the stairs well our room isn't that far its only 4 floors so once I got to my room I opened the door and there he was crying his eyes out because he saw the video of me singing the song and when he turned around to see me the last part was saying "this is for my boyfriend that I love so much" "KIAN LAWLEY" than he dropped his phone and ran up to me I told him "you should of let me explain what happened " than he told me "its okay you don't have to I believe you" so than he looked into my eyes then kissed me. "I'm sorry for not believing you" he told me than I told him "forget about it okay" so than Tiff left with Jc to get Shawn and tell him what happened then they told us to meet them at the pool.so we got ready and I changed into my turquoise bikini  and he changed into his black shorts so we went to the pool holding our hands without letting go. when we got there everyone else were already in the pool having fun so we went and jumped right in.

we began racing and playing battle and just had a lot of fun, like the first time we ever met. after a lot of fun we went back to our rooms and took a long shower and went to bed because we all have a flight tomorrow because I have to fly to other places and Kian has to go back home.

MORNING

I woke up and changed into sweats and a hoodie for my flight and Kian wore basically the same thing and I just put my hair up in a braid and we decided to wake the others because Shaw and I have to go first and I don't want to but just three more  days and I finish the tour. So we got all our things ready and everyone and went to breakfast we ordered than went to the airport because my manager told me I had to be there in time . it was almost time to say our goodbyes s we had about an hour so we got coffee and cuddled in a chair. than the speaker called out my plane number and we just didn't want to leave each other and we gave one last kiss but very passionate and I began to cry a little but he would tell me "will see each other very soon okay" while wiping my tears away and we both said "goodbye I love you" and Shawn took me and I walked away waving goodbye.