Chapter 24

So today we planned to do as much things together.I don't want to spend all my time with just kian because I also want to spend time with tiff my only best friend.so it was 9 in the morning and I went to see if Jc and tiff were awake because they could sleep for days and they weren't tiff was getting ready and Jc was still fixing his curly ass hair,so I left and went to take a shower and I grabbed my towel and entered the shower.I finished and got out went to get my clothes I wore[in the picture] kian wore a shirt with designs on it with jeans and black converse I than began to braid my hair in a side braid and kian fixed his hair and we went downstairs where tiff & Jc were waiting and we left and got in kians car and drove to the go karting place and so we arrived at the place we got our bracelets and got in our kart I was snapchating this and so was kian and Jc tiff doesn't have social media because she doesn't like it but I don't care because as long as I can text her and call her I don't care so than we stopped snapchating and began the race and I began to be in second place but kian just didn't let me win and I like how he is so competitive so than Jc got in front of me until I than step on the pedal and caught up tiff was in the back but she caught up to me and kian was already winning so me and tiff were just making sure he gets last.we than finished the race and we'll kian won I got second,tiff got third ,and Jc got last.the next thing on our list was to go watch a movie but a scary movie which is what we always watch we decided on the Lazarus effect and so we got our tickets and of course there was fans but I don't mind them so they all wanted pictures of all of us together as couples and some with just tiff and I but then one fan asked me if I was going on tour with Shawn and I told her yes, but then she asked kian this question are you going to be jealous that she'll be with Shawn for 3 months together alone? And kian said little bit but I know Shawn he's my friend and esmay and I are made to be together forever.

Kians pov
Okay let me tell you the truth I'm really jealous that esmay will be with Shawn for 3 months and when I see them together I just wonder what would of happened if I never met her in the elevator and she just went to see me and Shawn went and a SD led her on a date and not me,but I know esmay and tiff does to and we know she will never hurt me because look how far out relationship has goner live with each other.I'm just scared.

Esmay pov
So after I heard kian response I just love him so much for that I know that me and him are for each other but I'm just worried Shawn will do something.we went inside the theater and watched the movie I would just hide in kians chest on the jump scares and he will just hide on my head.the movie ended it was actually good we decided to go home.once we got home I decided to go for a run with bibi and Hazel I went with kian and tiff, & Jc had to go somewhere else so I changed into a sports bra and yoga pants than grabbed bibi's leash and harness and we to grab her kian already had Hazel ready so I got bibi ready and tiff came and we got to my car and drove to the park and started to run and kian always run faster than us because he love to run with Hazel but today I decided that I will run faster than him and so did tiff so what we do is we run a mile and so we barely were on the first one so was kian but not today kian not today and I began running and I was getting pulled by bibi because she just wants to catch up to Hazel so bibi helps me and I began getting closer and closer until finally I caught up and just ran faster and faster but I'll stop for awhile and just keep going until my last lap me and tiff decided to sprint this one and we did and we'll we finally won kian at running and while we where stretching here comes kian running and he would tell me good job babe I know you could do it and I just went to him and gave him a kiss but if Jc was here I would of lost because he runs like flash but we went back home and I went to give bibi food and water and went upstairs to take a shower but kian was already in there so I decided to go in well because I won't be able to have well sex with him so I decided will do it today.so I went in quietly slowly took my clothes off and got in and kian was just surprised I wanted to do this but I began to kiss his neck and he would began to grab my but and he began to kiss me and my neck than we got out the shower and went to the room but I made sure to lock the door and so kian grabbed a condom and he put it on and we began doing it and he was on top of me and he will trust again and again until we finally had orgasms and changed into our pajamas which were us in out underwear we would still just make out and he would grab my but and boob's than we decided to go to bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.
************************************

Sorry I haven't updated but I just get caught up in stuff but now that I'm out of school I can update😊