Chapter 22

I than got out of the shower blow dried my hair and began to curl it while I was Kian came in and got ready he wore a Shawn mendes Shirt and I asked while giggling why are you wearing that shirt? Well I want to be a fangirl too he replied and I laughed and said ok babe than I finally finished doing my hair and decided to wear high waist shorts with a crop top with maroon convers after I put that on I went downstairs and tiff and jc were already ready to go so I grabbed my keys and we drove to the concert,we than arrived and I called Shawn to tell the guards to let us in so he did than we went backstage to see Shawn and there he was nervous more than ever so we went up to him and he was so happy to see us because he told us that some very important people are going to see him but I told him to relax and to take a deep breath and just to sing like he always does.so only 4min until the concert to start and I'm going to sing with him for the second song,so I was just practicing the lyrics so I won't mess up and embarrassed myself so the concert is starting and he is starting to sing his song "life of the party" and then he sang to last lyrics and than he thanked the fans and then he began so say.

Shawn:hey guys I have a little surprise for you do guys know esmay anaya?
Fans:(yelling) yessss
Shawn:well I brought her her today to sing with me and she only had to drive 5 min to get here because she's living with kian so I'll bring her out
Shawn:esmay can you please come out

So I walked on stage waving at the fans while they screamed my name and I will just go up to Shawn and I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and than I thanked him for inviting me,than we began to sing.

**after the song**
I than ran up to kian and jumped in his arms he just would say you were so good out there and he gave me a kiss on my forehead and he said that let's wait in the back until he's done and than will go out to eat with him and he already rented a restaurant for us and so no fans bother us.

**concert ended**
Shawn than comes in and we told him to get ready so we can go eat so he than got ready and we left in my car and we than arrived.