Mathew- Cold

Christmas request dedicated to: Castiel-Is-My-Baby My_Angel_Cas

*________________________________________________________________*

I woke up at three am to Matt having a coughing fit again.

"Sav gan you ged me some water?" He asks before coughing into his arm again.

"Yeah. I'll grab some cough syrup too I just need to ask my mom where it is she keeps moving things," I complain and walk out of the room to wake up my mum. "Mum, " I say walking in her room surprisingly she was awake and on her laptop.

"What darling?" She asks.

"Matt needs the cough medicine do you know where it is?"

"Yes, its in the cupboard in the hall," she says and I leave.

I go to the cupboard grab the bottle and bring it back to me and Matt's room. When I walk in he's having another coughing fit.

"Sheesh that's one bad cough," I comment. It was sounding chesty and painful.

Matt coughed while nodding his head then he sneezed and hit his head on the wall. "Ooww," he says then sniffled.

"Here's your water and I'll give you the cough syrup," I say handing him the glass of water and pouring the cough medicine in a cup for him to drink. After he drank the water I gave him the little medicine cup and he drank the cough syrup.

"That tasdes disgusding," he complains and laid down again.

"You just need some sleep. " I say and I lay back beside him.

"Nighd Vannah," Matt yawns and falls asleep. I wrap my arm around him and also fall asleep.

How was it Sav!? Hope you liked it!! Anyway bye my pikachus!!!!!!!

★★Ashlyn★★