Nate Pt.1

So yeah if you don't know who he is, he's the drummer for The Tide.

*___________________________________________________*

I woke up for the second time in two hours because my boyfriend, Nathan has thrown up for the fourth time.

"How is th-there anything left to throw up?" He questions quietly laying back down. I moved his sweaty hair from his eyes, feeling the heat coming off of him.

"Nate. You're burning," I say pulling the covers off of him. "Take your shirt off, then you'll cool off." I say already pulling his t-shirt off.

"But I'm freezing." He moans trying to pull the blanket over him.

"Babe you can't lay with that over you." I say, he groaned and pulled off his shirt slowly. Nate cuddles into me as another round of sickness rolls over him, he grabs the bucket I left beside him after the first time. I lay behind him rubbing his back as he vomits in bucket. The curtain to bunk above us opens and Levi's face appears.

"He alright?" He asks sleepily.

"Not sure, that's the fifth time he's thrown up in the last couple hours." I tell him, he yawns and I laugh.

"What?" Levi says trying look like he was wide awake.

"You to can't keep your eyes open and stop leaning over the edge you fucking fell out the last time." I say.He rolls his eyes and his head disappears.

Suddenly Levi came down from his bunk and he grabbed the bucket.

"Here let me hold it before you drop it." He says. Nate stops vomiting and lays back.

"Make it stop..." He whines nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I'm trying baby." I say playing high his, sweaty, blonde locks.

A few minutes later Nate fell asleep.

"Levi, Levi!" I say.

"M'huh?" He mumbled confusedly.

"Haha. Can you get some medicine for Nate? I'll give it to him when he wakes up." I request.

"Yeah. I'll clean this out too its making me feel bad." He said standing up walking to the back of the bus.

Nathan whined in his sleep and cuddled a little more into me seeking warmth. I kept playing with his sweaty hair until Levi showed up again giving me the medicine. He placed the bucket back on the side and he sat on the floor.

"Lev, go to bed I'll be fine if he wakes up again." I say seeing Levi falling asleep on his hand.

"You su-*yawn* sure?" He yawned out.

"Yeah now go to bed." I chuckle. He nods getting up crawling back into his bunk above me and Nathan. After a bit I fell back asleep.

There you go guys hope you liked it let me know by commenting or voting. And I'll let you read the next part when I make it. Bye my pikachus!!!!!!!!!

★★DougottaNashornah★★