Jack Johnson- Denial

Dedicated to: musicathlete11

This will be a MagCon sorta thing. I know they aren't really doing it anymore, but oh well.

*_____________________________________________________________________________*

"He's still sleeping?" Gilinsky asks Nash, who is playing on his phone sitting on the couch that Jack Johnson was laying across, knees slightly bent making some room for Nash to sit on the small hotel couch while he slept.

"Yeah," Nash answers. Jack doesn't know why he won't admit it, they all know he's sick. He's pale and he has bags under his eyes, his hair is wet with sweat and is plastered in different directions, and every moment he gets he'll sleep, even if it's for two minutes, and to go on top of all that he broke his left wrist a few weeks ago and had to get a cast.

"Why won't he just admit it to being sick? He's been sleeping almost all day and he won't eat anything. Like c'mon of course we'll notice when you fall asleep at one in the afternoon," Jack continues, checking the time. "Does he still have a fever?" He asks calming down a bit. 

Nash looked up from his phone and felt Johnson forehead. "Yeah, he's still really warm," 

"I'm going to get Matt, ask what he wants for lunch," Gilinsky says leaving the room.

At that moment Johnson's stomach gurgles rather loudly, but no one hears it. It grumbles again and this time Jack whimpers pulling his knees to his chest and Nash notices and hears.

"Aw..." Nash whispers, rubbing Jack's arm as the poor boy whimpers again. "Yo Gilinsky!" Nash calls out loudly.

"What?" Jack asks walking back in the room with Matthew. Nash gave him worried eyes as Johnson give out a tiny groan, rolling on to his stomach and turning his head to the side, his lips slightly parted. Jack's eyebrows knit in pain.

"He is being a little bit of an idiot right now, but he should tell us before the meet and greet later though. If he doesn't, pester him." Gilinsky said sounding like a father.

"Whatever... Dad!" Nash laughed slapping his knee, and Matt laughed as well, which woke Johnson.

"Mmmm-what?" Jack mumbled groggily , slowly sitting up.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," Nash apologized and patted his back.

"S'okay," Jack mumbled rubbing at his eyes.

"Hey do you want anything for lunch?" Gilinsky asked.

"Mmm... I don't know, I'm not really hungry." Johnson said and then yawned.

"Do you want some pizza?" Matt asked.

Jack shook his head, putting his feet on the ground. He knit his eyebrows in pain again as his stomach turned uncomfortably when he sat up, he could feel his stomach churning with a slight nausea.

"What do you want then?" Nash asked him and rubbed his back.

"I don't know... Soup, maybe," He said. He really didn't want to eat anything, but he didn't want them to know he wasn't feeling well, so he had to do something to make them not notice. "I'm really tired, I didn't get much sleep. I'm sorry," 

"I think we have some soup in the cupboards in the kitchen area, I'll go make some. And don't stress it, just take it easy, you look sick,"Nash said

Greeeeeaaaaat, they know I'm sick,  Jack thought as he smiled thankfully that they might have some soup.

"But I'm not," Jack insisted as Nash got up to make him soup.

"Suure," Matt said with a hint of sarcasm walking out of the room with Gilinsky.