The Burrow

Chapter two

Ally's POV

"Arthur, Molly, I assume you know who these girls are, after what I told you, so I will leave you to take care of everything," Dumbledore said, and then he apparated out of the house.

Right in front of us was the real Arthur and Molly Weasley.

"Oh my, aren't you two pretty! Which one of you is Ally, and which one of you is Sasha?" She asked sweetly, pulling us into a tight hug.

"I'm Ally, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Weasley," I said when she finally let us go.

"I'm Sasha. it's great to meet you," Sasha said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too," I said, shaking Mr. Weasley's hand. Sasha did the same.

"Fred! George! come down here now!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, every ounce of sweetness replaced with a slightly aggravated tone.

"She is scary sometimes," Sasha whispered to me.

"Yes mum?" two voices asked in unison.

Sasha looked at me excitedly; we LOVED Fred and George. After a moment, two identical red heads were standing with their backs turned to us, completely unaware of our presence. Sasha's eyes were wide, and she had a huge grin.

"You called mum?" Fred asked a little too innocently

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble," Mrs. Weasley said, as the boys let out a sigh of relief.

"Then, what do you want?" they asked together.

"I want you to show our guests to Ginny's room," Mrs. Weasley said, while the twins shared a confused look.

Mrs. Weasley let out a sigh, and gestured behind them. Their eyes widened when they saw us, I gave a small wave, and Sasha let out a squeal.

"It's so great to meet you guys! You guys are my fav-" I elbowed her before she could spill our secret. "Oh yeah, never mind."

"It's quite alright, but you never mentioned you name, love." George said, completely ignoring my existence.

Sasha let out another squeal, and started to do a kind of excited hop thing.

She said quickly and excitedly, "Oh yeah, my name... It's Sasha, Sasha Firestone. and your G- I mean and you are?" I can't believe her! She almost blew our cover, again!

"And who are you love?" Fred asked me.

I was suprised, no one really paid attention to me. People say I blend into the background; I can't belive he noticed me.

"Oh, I'm Alexandra Conners, but you can call me Ally, or Al," I said, after I got over my shock.

"It's nice to meet you both! I'm George and this is my brother Fred Weasley," Fred said, trying to trick us.

"Let me guess, your actually Fred," I said to Fred, and he looked at me suprised.

"How did you know?" George asked, shocked.

"I had a feeling," I answered, unable to hide my smile.

"I think we are all gonna be great friends," Fred announced putting his arms around our shoulders, which caused Sasha to let out yet another squeal.

The whole way up to Ginny's room, Sasha had a huge grin on her face, and her eyes never left the twins.

"Well here it is! Ginny isn't here at the moment, so you have the room to yourself," George said as we stepped into the room.