Like Father, Like Daughter

Chapter 13

Ally's POV

I stared into the intense grey eyes of my father. He looked worried, probably because he thinks I think he's a murderer.

I kept my wand raised. I knew he wasn't a murderer, but I was still worried.

"I just want to talk," he said putting his hands up.

"You dragged me into the forest, literally dragged me against my will because you wanted to talk? You didn't need to sneak up on me and basically attack me! You could have just left me a note or something," I said annoyed.

"I didn't think you'd come with me. No one in their right mind would. Do you even know who I am?" he asked.

"You're Sirius Black," I said, lowering my wand.

"I'm surprised you're not scared," he replied, his eyebrows raised in shock.

"Why would I be scared of my father?" I asked as casually as I could.

"How did you know I was your father?" he asked confused, as he sat on the grass.

"It's been a long week," I sat next to him.

He laughed, and looked at me sadly. I can't believe I'm here with him; that he's my father.

"I know you're innocent. I know you didn't sell out the Potters and that you didn't kill all those people. Mom knew it too, she just figured it out too late," I blurted out.

"What do you mean? Wait, Lisa knew I was innocent?" He asked, looking confused yet slightly relieved and happy.

"Yes. She figured it out years after you were taken away," I answered.

"Is she alright? Where is she?" Sirius asked, eyes big.

"She died five years ago. They killed her." Sirius' face immediately filled with sorrow.

"I can't believe it," he muttered, his voice barely a whisper.

"I know what you mean. It seemed impossible to me too," I said, looking at the man who is apparently my father.

"I'm sorry Ally about your mother and everything else, but I need to go now. I can't risk getting caught. Goodbye," he said quickly. He seemed scared, like he saw something.

He then turned into his Animagus, and ran deeper into the forest, leaving me standing my myself.

"Bye dad," I said softly as I began my walk back to school grounds.

"There you are!" Sasha exclaimed as I left the forest.

"Wait, what were you doing in the forbidden forest?" she asked, turning her head to the side in confusion.

"I met Sirius," I said, still trying to process it all.

"What!? What did you talk about? Did you ask him if he knew who my parents are? Did-" she said talking fast, but before she could finish I interrupted her.

"We barely talked. He went away before I could really ask him anything," I snapped, kicking a pebble rather forcefully. Sasha looked a little hurt by my outburst.

"I'm sorry, it's just so much to take in, and he left so fast. It's all just confusing," I admitted, running a hand threw my now black hair.

"I know what you mean," she muttered, looking at her feet.

"Let's just go back to the castle," I suggested, and she nodded, following me silently.

Everyone was staring at Sasha and I. One problem with the potion was once we took it, we can't go back to what we used to look like.