Fireworks

Chapter Five

Ally's POV

It's July 31st now, and I suspect that we will be meeting Harry today. I mean, we leave for Hogwarts tomorrow.

"Get up!" I exclaimed, hitting Sasha with a pillow.

"What?" she asked sleepily.

"You need to get up and get ready. I think we're meeting Harry today," I whispered the last part.

Sasha stood up, and looked me up and down, she gave me an 'are-you-serious' face. I had woken up around five from excitement, so I had a lot of time to get ready. I had straightened my curls, I was wearing a skirt and make up. This was was not normal for me, but come on! I was about to meet the Harry Potter. I've had a crush on him forever.

"You look... nice," Sasha said with a slight laugh.

"You think so?" I asked, twirling so my skirt flew around me.

"Yeah totally. I really think Harry will like it," she teased, and I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Go change already so we can go downstairs," I said, and she headed out the door.

Sasha came back wearing one of her favorite outfits. She wore black skinny jeans, a purple shirt that read I Love Magic! written in black, a black jeans vest, and black converse. I know she was comfortable wearing that, (It was her motto: "Comfortable, yet chic!") but we were meeting Harry today!

Ten minutes later, we were walking down the stairs to get to breakfast, when Sasha suddenly stopped.

"Go!" I said giving her a slow push.

She slowly started to move, and soon I saw what caused her to stop. Harry. He was sitting at the table with Ron and Hermione. Harry looked like a much better looking Daniel Radcliffe with green eyes. Dreamy green eyes...

His eyes widened when he saw us, and he jumped up.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter," he said, greeting us with a warm smile.

"Sasha Firestone," Sasha replied shaking his hand.

Harry then turned his gaze to me, and his eyes widened slightly.

"I'm Ally Conners," I said, taking ahold of his hand.

He stared at me for a minute, then muttered, "Wow your pretty." His cheeks reddened when he realized what he had said. My cheeks had reddened long before then.

"So, I see you've met Ally and Sasha," Ron said smiling.

"Yeah," He replied shyly.

"Harry!" Fred and George said when they came bounding down the stairs.

"Sasha!" George yelled.

"George!" Sasha said as she gave him a big hug.

"Good to see ya mate," George said, putting his arm around Harry.

"Have you met Ally yet?" Fred asked, looking around for me. (I was standing behind him.)

His eyes got bigger, and mouth opened slightly when he saw me, but he quickly closed it. I felt weird now. No one ever takes a second glance at me, let alone stares.

"Let's sit down for breakfast," Sasha said, sensing I was a bit uncomfortable with all the attention.

I ended up sitting across from Sasha and George, and in between Fred and Harry.

"So, what house do you two want to be in?" Harry asked, trying to make conversation.

"Gryffindor," we said in unison, and Ron groaned.