Stupid OWLS.

Chapter 21

Ally's POV

Stupid Dumbledore, putting us in fifth year classes. Even though we're only 14, Sasha and I still have to take the O.W.L.S. meaning, I'm here on a Friday evening, in the Gryffindor common room, surrounded by piled of books.

"Ally, hey Ally. Ally." Fred said, sitting at my table, George at his side. I ignored him and kept reading.

"Ally, Ally, are you listening to me Ally?" He said. I raised my eyes to look at him annoyed, then I went back to reading.

"Al-"

"What!?" I exclaimed angrily, slamming my book shut.

"Never mind..." He muttered turning away.

"Are you serious? No, what were you going to say, you already distracted me, just say it." I said, my brows raised at him.

"Do you wanna hang out?" He asked, a slightly scared look on his face.

I blinked my eyes at him a few times, he couldn't be serious, but he was.

"Have you even studied?" I asked.

"No, and we're not planning on it." The twins said in unison.

"Go hang out with Sasha." I said, re-opening my book.

"She already kicked us out of the library, she told us to find you." George said. I'm going to kill Sasha later.

"Don't you have any other friends?"

"No."

I sighed, and closed my book once again.

"You two aren't going to leave me alone are you?" I asked. They shook their heads.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked, slightly relived for a break.

"How about we just hang out up here?" George suggested.

"Alright." I said, making my way to the couch.

We started talking, and doing silly things, I forgot how fun it was hanging out with them. Studying for three hours changes a person, I forgot what life was like. I'm never studying again...

"What're you guys up to?" Sasha asked later on that night as she came into the portrait hole.

"I thought you were studying till eight." I said confused, it was five last time I checked.

"Yeah... It's eight thirty." She said, looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Come on, you've got to be pulling my leg." I said, not believing what she was saying.

"You talk like an old person." She said, sitting next to me.

"It's not my fault I hang around a more mature group of people." I said, sticking my nose in the air in a pompous manner.

"But you hang around us." Fred said in a know it all sort of voice.

"Exactly... You guys are so mature." I said, trying to keep a straight face, but failing miserably.

We all started laughing like crazy people. I love how we just laugh all the time, things are so fun when we are all together. I wouldn't trade my life for anything, I love me friends.

"We're going to head up to bed." George said with a yawn a few hours later.

"Goodnight." Sasha and I said together, gosh, we're like the twins.

We stayed up for a little while longer, quizzing each other on important things, we obviously couldn't do that with the twins around.

When the O.W.L.S rolled around, I was nervous.