Goodbye

• Dedicated to everyone who loves this book!

Chapter 22

Ally's POV

It seemed weird, we had just rescued Sirius, and it was already time to go home, our year at Hogwarts went by way too fast.

"I'm gonna miss it here." I said, right before we stepped on the train.

"We'll be back soon." Fred reassured.

"Still. We'll be back to our boring lives. No more magic for us." Sasha said glumly.

"Maybe you guys can come over this summer." George said.

"Maybe." I mumbled, stepping on the train.

We walked on the train to our compartment, when Cedric ran up to me.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be right there." I said, they walked away, leaving Cedric and I alone.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"I was wondering, do you want to sit with with me? We won't be seeing each other for a while." He said, pulling me close.

"I already said I sit with Fred, George and Sasha. You can sit with us if you want." I said, his smile instantly turned hard, he seemed mad.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing, you go sit with Fred. I'll just find somewhere else to go." He snapped.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, he was really angry.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is you! It's always Weasley this, and Weasley that!" He yelled.

"He's my friend! I don't get mad when you go on and on about Cho Chang!" I exclaimed.

"She's different! It's not like I like her or anything!" He said, his cheeks pink, yeah right, he didn't like her.

"Don't lie to me Cedric! I know you like her!" I shouted, turning from him.

"What, and you don't like Weasley?" He spat at me.

"Cedric, the point is I'm with you! I'm not with Fred!" I said, putting a hand to my head in frustration.

"But do you even want to be with me? I've heard all the rumors, how your always together." He said, shaking his head on me.

"Okay, we're together a lot, and I'll admit, we've almost kissed, but we haven't. I'm with you." I said, taking a deep breath.

"You know what, maybe you should just date him! You to are bound to get together anyway, best go on and date him now, instead of behind my back!" He growled.

"Maybe I will!" I shouted, letting my anger take over.

"Fine!" He shouted at me, I furrowed my eyebrows at him, did he really want this. Cedric seemed to realized what he just said, because his face fell, his angry expression disappearing, to be replaced with a pained one.

"I guess we're done." I said, turning my head to look away from him.

"I guess we are." He said, his voice barely audible.

"Goodbye Cedric." I said, taking one last look at him, before hurrying away.

"What did Ken doll want?" Fred asked, as I entered the compartment.

"It's not important." I said, looking at the window, Hogwarts was beginning to fade from view.

"Your not going to ditch me this Summer and go hang out with him are you?" Sasha said jokingly.