59

so this christmas was different for me. i lost my grandmother earlier this year, so she wasn't with us. my family have a lot less money than last year so the budget was tight. it was all just a bit different.

but i spent it surrounded by people i love, and who love me and thats what was important. and i had a lovely christmas, even though it was different.

when people tell you that you shouldn't dislike your family, they can be wrong. i am lucky in the sense that my family accept me for who i am, what i like and what i dont like, how i dress, how i look etc. but if your family doesn't love you like that, then you have every right not to love them back.

i do not know what it is like to have an unsupportive family. and i didn't write this chapter to brag. i'm writing this to tell you that its okay to not love your family back.

i can't imagine what it feels like. and i want you to know that i am always here - i am accepting, and i don't judge. (unless you're a furry. then i judge.)

so if you need to talk to someone over the holidays, i'm here. i'm always here. i will always try to listen and give advice if needed. i will always try to reply to your messages.

so i love you all. thank you for reading, and happy holidays x