Part 17

Bonnie pulled up to a small town house on the north end of town. It wasn't much to look at, but it had a rustic charm. The garden was beautiful. It was full of flowers and peppers. The boys got out of the car, and Matt grabbed the baby bag, while Tyler helped Bonnie get Sarah out of the car. "You ready?" Bonnie asked Matt as they stood outside the house.

"Yeah," he laughed as he rang the doorbell.

Vicki opened the door and she looked shocked. "Matty what are you doing here?" she asked.

Matt took his sister into a tight embrace and kissed her cheek. "I missed you so much," he whispered in her ear.

"I just talked to you," she said as she took in the sight of her brother. "Have you been eating?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Bonnie, Tyler I'm sorry guys come in," she said as she welcomed them into her home.

Jeremy paced the floor of the boarding house causing the floor board to squeak in his wake. Enzo repeated his mantra to himself trying his hardest not to kill to young Gilbert boy. Alaric worked with Liv to find a spell that would help them communicate with Abby, and that was going nowhere.

The door suddenly opened and everyone turned their attention to it. "It looks like I came in time."

"Lucy," Jeremy said as he walked over to welcome her.

"Did Abby give you a way to contact her?" Alaric asked.

"Yes," Lucy said. "She said there's a witch that will help me bring them back?" She said as she turned her attention to Liv.

"That misfortune is mean," Liv half smiled.

"Aren't you a ray of sunshine," Lucy smiled. She turned her attention to Alaric. "Do you have everything ready?"

"I just need one more thing you asked for, but Elena is on the otherside with them."

"The doppelgänger?"

"Yes."

"We'll just need more power. I'll call in a favor form a family friend."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, they might say no."

_

Bonnie walked up the pathway to the clinic. Snow began to cover the ground and it was starting to stick. She hoped to God that her appoint wouldn't take too long. When she made it to the door she was greeted by a familiar set of pearly white teeth. Bonnie gulped and gave him an uneasy smile. "Hello stranger."

"Hey, Stefan fancy meeting you here," she said with a shaky smile.

"What I come to the women's clinic all the time," he laughed.

"Sure," Bonnie said laughing with him.

"I'm here a lot now that Elena is doing some volunteer work here," Stefan said.

"Elena's in there," she gasped.

"Yes, her dad put in a good word for her," Stefan said. "Isn't that why you're here?"

"I have an appointment," she groaned.

"Isn't Damon in Port Richmond?"

"I know," Bonnie said.

"He doesn't know you're here and neither does Elena," Stefan groaned. "Bonnie I know this isn't an ideal situation, but we care about you. And you don't have to do this by yourself."