Part 18

Damon felt kisses trail down his torso and halt at his happy place. He knew those soft lips better then he knew his own. He loved the way she explored his body. The way her hands softly glided across every inch of him and how her warmth hummed above his skin.

Damon knew she just want to feel him, he knew her intention were pure, but the need that was steadily building between his legs was becoming too great to ignore. As if reading his mind her lips wrapped around the tip of his desire and she started her slow seduction. She worked her head up and down. Her tongue luring his seed from his loins.

Damon cursed as she stopped and scaled up his body. Her wet mound hovered above his hips as she passionately kissed his lips. Damon pulled her hips down on his. When she pulled away he cried out. "I need your,"-

She cut his protest off with another kiss. She teased his member by straddling it. She kissed his neck and Damon groaned. Bonnie took his member in her hand and slowly sunk down. She arched her back and worked her hips in a slow circle before bouncing on him.

Damon loved the way she worked him over. This was more than the slow rhythm they used the first time. She knew everything he like and just how to make his toes curl. At the moment he was holding on to the sheets bargaining with God for his life. Bonnie sped up feeling her end approaching. And Damon thought he'd lose his mind.

"Baby yes," she cried out as she collapsed on top of Damon.

Damon held on to her hips and worked himself to completion. He lay in bed with Bonnie snug against him. That was the most at pace he ever felt, then a muffled cry came through the baby monitor.

"That was fun while it lasted," he opened his eye to see Bonnie gazing up at him. Something about the look in her eyes was off, but in a good way. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she smiled as she kissed him. The crying got louder. "I think you should go."

"I'm at the mercy of a two-year-old," he groaned.

"Life could always be worse," Bonnie said as he left the room.

Damon walked through the hall to his little girl's room. Sarah was crying uncontrollably, now. When she screamed the tree outside her window tapped the window seal and things crashed around her room. Damon watched as her lamp went flying against the window and glass shattered everywhere. The lamp seemed to explode on impact. Damon sped in the room and ran Sarah out. "Bonnie," he called.

Bonnie came into the hall just as Sarah vamped out. Her fangs grew and she growled. "Shit," Damon said as he raced her down the stairs. He opened a blood bag and poured it into a sippycup. He gave it to Sarah and gently rocked her.

Bonnie entered the room with her eyes wide. "At least we know when she's hungry for blood," he said making light of the situation.

Bonnie looked at the pair unable to think. "What's wrong with my baby? How did you move like that?"

"Shelia's spell might have a time stamp we didn't know about. She has never feed before so it only makes sense," Damon shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" she demanded.

"The suppression spell!" The terrified gaze in Bonnie's eyes alerted him to a bigger problem. "What do you remember last?"

"We brought Sarah home from Grams' and went to bed," she said.

That's not how their night ended...

15 hrs prior.

Tyler walked up the familiar path to Caroline's house. He hadn't been this nervous to see her in so long. His heart was going a mile a minute in his chest. He wonders what this version of her would be like, and if they could overlook their past and move on. To say he was completely over Caroline was a big fat lie. He had been infatuated with Liv Parker for a while, but he always found himself comparing her to Caroline and trying to make Liv, Caroline. He knew his heart could never leave Care.