Part 20

Abby had finished the final leg of the spell and all was left to Lucy to complete it. For a while she thought about the fact that when Lucy passes over that would be the end of the Bennett line on the Otherside. There will be no connect for them to the world of the living. Yet, Abby felt no connection to that thought, no concern, no fear. She felt free. Here she and her family weren't tools in the upkeep and breakdown of the balance of the world.

"I'm sure Bonnie will be okay with us sending Bonnie back, but I'm worried about Damon. He doesn't have his full memories and that's a problem," Stefan pressed. Caroline told him of the Plan Abby put together. Everyone knew it would come between Bonnie and Elena. And Abby was determined to save her daughter's last chance at true happiness.

"That's why you are going to take the potion Bonnie made and get your full memories back. You need to press him to get on board. It's the only way it will work," Shelia explained.

"And if he doesn't buy it?" Caroline asked.

"You give him this," Abby said giving him a surgeon with extra serum.

"Okay," Stefan agreed and gulped down the sweet concoction. Stefan didn't feel anything but soon his limbs froze, and he fell to the floor.

BD Christmas Eve Afterlife Mystic Falls BD

It had been months since Bonnie was forced to sit through that first Christmas Dinner at the Salvatore's. They invited her parents and Grams over, and Lilly took Sarah and Monique out for pictures with Santa. Bonnie and her Gram cooked in the Salvatore's fancy kitchen, and all the while she dreaded the moment she'd have to face Elena. "Please calm down," Sheila said.

"I can't she's going to be here around my child, and"-

"Damon," Abby filled in for her.

"You don't need to worry about Damon," Sheila said.

"He's wrapped around your little finger," Abby teased.

"Don't you let Rudolph hear you saying that," Sheila laughed.

"He needs to start treating her like an adult. She's not a child anymore," Abby said matter-of-factly.

"I'm going to check on Daddy," she smiled at her mother and grandmother as they continued to bicker.

BDBDBDBD

"Hey," Damon whispered in her ear as he grabbed her from behind. "Want to ride on my sleigh?" he asked as he pushed his boner into her.

"For the last time, I'm not having sex with you with our parents around. It's not happening."

Damon nuzzled his nose in her neck and took in her scent. "I can help you relax."

"Damon stop and get rid of that thing."

"Help me," he said kissing her neck. "Please."

"I'm not doing this here go get your keys," she said walking towards the door.

Damon quickly followed her to the SUV he brought.

BDBDBDBD

Bonnie's eyes lit up when she noticed Stefan in the kitchen making cocoa. Then the looming thought of Elena made her face drop. She turned, and Damon was no longer behind her. "One hot cocoa, hold the peppermint candy cane," Stefan said with a gentle smile.