Part 10

Damon sat in Shelia's kitchen staring at the older woman. "So, how are the perpetration for the big golf banquet coming alone?"

"Are you serious?" Shelia asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay. Running a catering company all by yourself is hard, and on a woman of your... wisdom it could only be harder," Damon smiled.

"Damon."

"Okay, so I have a reason for being here," he said.

"And it is?" she asked.

"You have to swear to me you won't say anything to Bonnie. She's already pissed at me."

"I wonder why?"

"Just... Don't say anything please?" he begged her.

"Fine," She agreed with a nod of the head. "Tell me why you're here."

"Ever since I've been reborn, if you will. I've been having dreams," he said.

"And vampires don't dream?" Shelia questioned.

"They're more like premonitions," he corrected. "And the first I just shook off as chance and then I just knew... I need to make this go away before Bonnie catches on," he smiled. "Is there anything in your witch cookbook for this sort of thing?"

"What type of things are you seeing?" Shelia asked.

"Just glimpses of everyday life. Before I thought it was just memories from being here, but in a few Sarah was older and other things," he shrugged.

"Like?"

"There were more kids," he winced.

"And that makes you uneasy because?"

"How does that work now?" he said with a humorless grin. "Vampires can't procreate and Bonnie hates me like this."

"You left her not the other way around."

"It's not like she left me much of a choice. If I didn't leave she would have, and we both know she'd never comeback," he yelled.

"You sound upset about that," She smiled.

Damon scowled at the older witch. "You want me to say it don't you?" he asked.

"Say what?"

"That I'm in love with your granddaughter. I am and I have no problem admitting it," he shrugged.