Part 23

Afterlife Mystic Falls Tyler's Sixteenth Birthday party.

Bonnie felt like she was wearing someone else's skin. Though Stefan tried his best it was Caroline that dragged her to this party. She could smell the mixture of alcohol and cannabis as she stood on the mansion porch. She stuffed her petite frame into a dress Caroline bought for her, which she couldn't refuse. Bonnie felt like Cady Heron, on her way to meet the plastics for the first time. Yes, Bonnie grew up with most of the people at this party, nevertheless, she always felt out of place.

The door opened, and a cloud of smoke came out with it. Before her, Tyler appeared

draped in Caroline. "Right on time Bonnie," Caroline yelled sarcastically. "Everyone been here per-gaming," She yelled as she walked into the house, headed straight for the stairs.

"How long has she been wasted?" Bonnie asked as she and Tyler wadded through their classmates trying to catch up to Caroline who was already up the first flight of stairs.

"Maybe thirty minutes. You need to catch up everyone was here for the pre-game."

"Tyler you know the deal."

"I'm not give you water today. It's my sixteenth birthday and I have a mansion to myself. We are all getting trashed and not going to remember a single moment of this," he said as he handed her his bottle of Hennessey.

Bonnie smirked at her friend. Somehow Tyler had the power to convince her of anything. She thought it was because he and Caroline were soulmates. "Fine," Bonnie groaned taking the bottle.

She tossed her head back in a dramatic show. Damon emerged from behind them. "Slow down Judgy, we both know you're not a drinker."

"You know nothing about me," Bonnie challenged as she walked into Tyler's loft style room on the third floor.

Matt immediately jumped up from his spot next to Elena and grabbed Bonnie in a tight embrace. "If it isn't my favorite Fly Girl." It was obvious that Caroline wasn't the only one that had one to many. Matt was defiantly what you'd call a happy drunk. "Let's get a game of beer pong going. We're undefeated."

"I'm going to play catch up first. Where's the good stuff?" Bonnie asked looking to Tyler.

"Mason brought moonshine and jungle juice," Tyler said walking her to his mini fridge were there was a table full of drinks, weed, edibles, and food.

"Your favorite," Caroline said handing Bonnie an edible Fruity Pebbles bar and a cup of Jungle Juice.

"What would I do without you Care?" Bonnie said wrapping her arms around her.

"Take it off," Elena yelled as she joined her two best friends. "Where's Stefan? He's usually joined to your hip."

"I thought he was here already," Bonnie shrugged as she munched on her goodies. "Damon might know," She said nodding her head in his direction.

"Let's go down stairs. Matt brought his hookah," Caroline said not giving the girls any choice.

Elena and Bonnie gave each other a telling glance and laughed. "I'm not playing house mother tonight and neither are you," Elena warned.

"We can make Stefan do it. He's technically the last man standing," Bonnie laughed.

"True." Elena nodded. "Should I break the news or you."

"I can do it. He'll be cool about it."

"Can you two walk any slower?" Caroline yelled peeking over the corner she rounded.