I'm Sorry

I got writers block and I really wanted to update this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV~

I held Alex and Sarah's hands as we walked down the street, Alex was walking in between us, telling his sister and I about his trip to Disney World with his cousins. Sarah nodded, but I can tell her mind was somewhere else. I would take sneak glances at her just to know that she was here with me and not locked in her room, avoiding contact with us ever since we saw the video. I knew it was hard for her so I just let her know that I was there for her when ever she needed someone to talk to and she has, she's opened up to me about that night.

"Liam!" I heard someone shout, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Sarah looking at me with a worried look"are you okay?" I nodded"yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." She gave me this look"we can talk later, I know something is on your mind." I chuckled"okay babe."

Alex pulled our arms and started jumping"ice cream, Liam and sister, can I get ice cream?" He pointed to an ice cream shop. I picked him up"what flavor would you like, buddy?" He was bouncing in my arms"VANILLA, VANILLA LIAM!" I laughed as we entered the ice cream shop"what flavor would you like, babe?" I asked her as I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Cookies and cream, please." She said with a smile. I got our ice creams and paid then left the shop. We found an empty bench in front of the shop and sat there, enjoying our ice cream, I know I was enjoying my vanilla and chocolate swirl.

After we finished out ice creams, we continued our walk, stopping by a few shops. We bought a few things before deciding to go back home. Sarah hugged Alex"I'll see you in a little bit, I have to talk to Liam." He nodded then ran off. She looked at me"we can talk now." I sighed, regretting this.

It's been a few days since Sarah stormed off after she fired yelling when she called Zayn a terrorist and I yelled at her. I admit that I shouldn't have said what I was about to say before she slapped me, I do regret it. She didn't call, text, or even bothered to come back home after that interview, it hurt to have her ignore me but I know I deserved it. Zayn was mad at me for yelling at Sarah, he ran after her and I know she's been talking only to Zayn, not even Gaby heard from her.

We went up to her room and sat down on the bed, we sat in an awkward silence before Sarah spoke up"you do realize you overreacted that day, don't you?"

"Yes, but you didn't have to do what you did."

"What did you want me to do, Liam? She was a complete bitch towards Zayn, she called him a fucking terrorist on live tv, he's my friend and I'm her boss."

I was curious now"how are you even her boss?"

"After my grandfather died, my grandmother told me he left me his production company. When I turned eighteen, my uncle gave me my share of the company and when I turn twenty-five, the whole company is mine. I stayed anonymous until the other day." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry about mentioning Ryder, I had no right to bring him up in the first place." I told her honestly.

She sighed, taking my hand in hers"after being away from you for three days and thinking things over, I can see that we have different plans and I think it would be better if we broke up."

I was shocked, I let go of her hand"what? Why? If it's because of what I said, I'm sor-" she cut me off with a kiss. The kiss was desperate and pleading.

She rested her forehead on mine"you're a fantastic guy and I've thought about us being together before I even knew you and you were by far the best boyfriend I've ever had, but my life is filled with drama and I don't want to drag you into it more than I already have."

I closed my eyes"is that really what you want?"

"Yes, you deserve to be with someone you love, Liam. You're truly an amazing guy, but I don't think I'm the one for you, you deserve better." Her voice breaking at the end.

I opened my eyes"no, you're better."

Sarah moved away from me"please don't make this harder than it already is for me. I'm sorry, Liam but you deserve someone who will love you the way you deserved to be loved and you don't love me, no one can. I'm sorry." With that, she left the room.

What Sarah didn't know was that I was already in love with her.