Questions and HIM

I've gained SO many reads, votes, comments, and followers on this story...THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV~

I stared at him and he was staring back, I saw something in his eyes but I couldn't identify what it was. It was weird seeing Liam again, I mean I've seen pictures of him and the boys throughout the years, but seeing him up close was a different story. Everything about him looked the same, but more mature. I still think about him.

I didn't realize I was staring until someone cleared their throat, it was Liam and he was smirking"you're staring, Sarah."

I felt a pressure on my knee and I looked under the table to see one of Adam's hands on my knee, squeezing it as he looked at Liam. I leaned over and whispered in his ear"please stop, you're hurting me."

He removed his hand"sorry, baby. I didn't like the way he was looking at you." I looked at him confused and he sighed"he hasn't stopped staring at you in the last two minutes he's been here and if he continues, I swear I'm going to punch him."

I laugh"so what? I'm not with him, I'm with you. I don't love him, I love you. Okay?" He nodded. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I turned to look at them"why don't we go back to my place and catch up?" I blocked Liam out of my mind. They agreed and Adam paid the bill, we walked outside. Zayn wanted to stay with Stefan so he got in my car while the other boys went with Paul, Adam was sitting in the passenger seat.

Jamie walked to my car as I was putting on my seatbelt"I'll call you tonight, my husband wants me home for dinner and he says he's not gonna take no for an answer."

I chuckled"well tell Tate I said hi and tell him he has my permission to get food in your hair when he takes you on the dinning room table." I eyed her hair and she covered it with her hands and making her way to her car. I shook my head, laughing as she gave me the finger. I pulled out of the parking lot"so what's up, Zayn?"

"Nothing much, Perrie and I had a fight earlier and I'm trying to think of a way to get her to forgive me while saying I was an ass at the same time." He said, still playing with Stefan.

Adam laughed"I'll help you come up with something, I know what it's like. I've messed up once or twice."

I cocked an eyebrow at him"once or twice? Who are you trying to fool, Adam? He could write a book if he wanted to." He rolled his eyes"but I love him."

"What are you gonna do about Liam?" Zayn asked.

I shrug"I don't know, but I know he's gonna ask me questions as to why I broke up with him and questions about Stefan."

"Yeah about Stefan...Liam knows about him." Zayn said quietly.

I pressed hard on the breaks, not seeing the stop sign and from the shock that Liam knew about Stefan"how? For how long?"

"He saw the Christmas picture of Stefan and you last year, he didn't say anything, but"

"But what?" I asked.

"He thinks that Stefan is my son." He said slowly.

"What did you tell him?" Adam asked.

"I told him it was Sarah's son and I only kept in contact with you because we got along well, but he thinks I'm still lying."

I let out a long breath as I pulled up to the gate, I drove in and parked the car in the driveway, Paul parked next to me. I got out of the car and when I did, I screamed, Liam was standing in front of me. He was laughing"sorry, I didn't mean to scare you love." I put a hand over my chest, my heart was beating rapidly"can we talk..alone?"

I nodded"yeah, sure." I turned to face Adam who was frowning, I threw my keys and he caught them"I love you"I mouthed to him, he just shook his head and unlocked the front door and went inside, the others following him. I looked back at Liam"what did you want to talk about?"

He leaned on my car, giving me a sideways glance"so Adam Levine? Wow, Sarah."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged"how long have you guys been dating?"

"A year and ten months, why?"

"I'm just curious, I wanted to know if you already broke his heart like you broke mine. Have you?"

"No, I haven't and the reason we broke up was so...forget it." I couldn't tell him why we had to break up.

Liam rearranged himself so he was looking at me"when did you sleep with Zayn?"

"I didn't sleep with Zayn and why the fuck would you think I did?"

"Because you had a son with him, Stefan looks exactly like you and Zayn mixed."

"I didn't sleep with Zayn and Stefan is my adopted son, I didn't get pregnant."

"Then why all the secrecy? Why can't you just tell everyone who he really is??"

I took a deep breath"everyone already knows he's my son. The boys knew, Paul knew, even your parents knew after I talked to them."

He looked pissed"why the fuck did you talk to my mum and when?"

"When I first got Stefan, I called her that Christmas and I explained to her why we had to break up, she understood and she certainly wasn't yelling at me like you are right now."

"Why did we have to break up, Sarah?" He asked gently.

I shook my head"I can't tell you that, Liam. It would be better if you didn't know."

"What do you mean you can't tell me? I DESERVE TO FUCKING KNOW!!" He yelled, pinning me against my car. He was gripping my sides hard, I felt his nails sink into my skin through the fabric"do you not know how you ruined my life, Sarah?" I shook my head, not being able to talk"I started to fall in love with you and you broke my heart."

He started to fall in love with me and I broke his heart? I'm such a terrible person. "I'm sorry, Liam. I wish I could tell you the truth, but I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"I just can't." I told him, looking up at him. He pressed me harder into the car, his grip on my waist didn't loosen, it tightened"stop, you're hurting me. Let me go."

"She said let her go!" Liam moved away from me as Adam stood by my side"you're lucky I'm not kicking your ass because you've been a pain in mine." Liam laughed and turned around, he quickly turned back to throw a punch but Adam beat him to it which resulted in Liam laying on the blacktop with a bleeding mouth"stay away from Sarah, you had your chance." Adam pulled my arm, leading me inside and all I could do was let my feet follow while eyes were staring at Liam.

Liam's POV~

I watched them walk away as I stood up, I spit and all that came out was blood mixed with saliva. My jaw hurt like hell. I clenched my fists as I made my way out through the gate and began walking down the street. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care.

As I was walking, a black Honda pulled up next to me, rolling down their window"what's wrong, superstar?"

I remembered that voice, I stopped and looked inside the car"what the fuck do you want, Ryder?"

He chucked"no need for bad language, get in the car and we can talk."

I looked around before getting in the passenger seat, the window went back up"what do you want to talk about and why aren't you in jail?"

"I was never caught, but I wanted to talk to you about Sarah."

"What about her?" I asked, curious about the answer. We talked for a little bit, my answers weren't fully answered and I still didn't trust Ryder.

He looked at me"so, will you do it?"

I nodded"I'll do it, you're not gonna hurt her, are you?"

He shook his head, smirking"well, it depends on my mood. I'll call you." I got out of the car, not saying anything to him and just continued my walk with a lot on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god...Ryder and Liam, this is not good for Sarah.