How could he???

This chapter is sad:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV~

I threw the picture frame at the wall, screaming in anger as I kept breaking random things. I didn't care that I got my wrist and leg cast off, and that I had to be careful with my hand. I didn't care that my hands were still sore from my new tattoos. I didn't care that I was sobbing loudly. I didn't care when I fell and cut myself and I certainly didn't care that I was doing all of this in front of my boyfriend and his family, Gaby, Chris, and the other boys.

I stopped when I saw the blood that was falling from my hand and onto the hardwood floor. I held my hand in pain as I put myself in a corner, hugging my knees as I silently cried. I saw Liam taking small, cautious steps towards me, almost about to touch me and that scared me"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him, causing me to cry harder as I realized who I yelled at him and once I saw the look on his face; he was sad.

I can't believe he did this to me, it's like he raped me all over again but this, my boyfriend and my friends saw what happened. The bastard recorded it...all of it. I don't even know how he got in the house and was able to put that horrible video in the DVD player. Why did Ryder do this to me? What did I do to him? WHY?? I rest my head on my knees as I replayed the whole day in my mind.

**FLASHBACK**

I woke up with my head on something hard, I wasn't sure what it was and once I opened my eyes to look around, I remembered; Chris stayed with me, my dad beat me again, Chris came back with food and cleaned me up, I was about to make Chris drive me to the boys apartment when Liam was standing at my door then I fell asleep. It was the best nap I have ever taken, I had absolutely NO nightmares.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard the voice that I missed so much say. I look up to meet those warmed brown eyes that I love. I yawned and he chuckled"you're so cute, babe."

I buried my face in his chest"morning, Li. I'm surprised that I didn't have a nightmare last night, you kept my nightmares away." He smiled. I got up and straddled his lap, looking him in the eyes and slowly leaned down, kissing him. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down on him and I just melted into the kiss. I missed Liam's lips, his kisses. I missed kissing him in general. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands found their way into his hair, his hair was so soft and it was longer than last time.

He reluctantly pulled away after a few minutes, we were panting and we stared at each other with big smiles on our faces. "My parents and sisters want to have lunch want with us at one. Will you come?"

I could tell it was important that I said yes, so I nodded"it could be fun, but I have two appointments so I'll be a little late. Is that okay?"

He smiled"you're coming, that's all that matters." I kissed his cheek and got off him, taking the elevator to my room. I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I got out, wrapping a towel around myself and went into the closet. I put on a black underwear and bra set, then wore a white tank top with black skinny jeans and matched it with my black converse. I didn't do much with my hair, I just put it in a ponytail. I went back downstairs to find Liam watching tv, he looked up when I walked in the room and he smiled"so I guess I'll see you soon, babe?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I grabbed a sweatshirt from the jacket rack and went outside, getting in the town car that was waiting for me.

First I was getting my casts removed, which I was really happy about. Next was my appointment at the tattoo parlor, I got my usual tattooist, Hayley, she wasn't the stereotype you'd expect to work at a tattoo parlor. She had five tattoos, dirty blonde hair, she was a dance major at NYU and she was a real sweetheart, this was just a side job for her that she enjoyed.