Blink Of An Eye

I wanted to get this up by tonight so the ending was kinda rushed, but it's an upload right? Song is Outside Looking In by Jordin Pruitt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV~

I looked at Sarah shocked" what do you mean you can die? You're fine, you're healthy!"

Sarah took a seat on the couch, her head in her lap as she cried" the doctor told me this three months ago, I was put on the list and I was able to get a heart...but I denied it and told the doctor I would wait."

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DENY IT?" Yelled her mother.

Sarah lifted her head up, tears running down her cheeks uncontrollably" BECAUSE I'M NOT SELFISH! The person was a fifty year old man who has been waiting for that opportunity for years. He fought in World War II and his grandson was born the week before. I watched his daughters and wife hug him, looking at him with love in their eyes and I couldn't take him away from them." Sarah hid her face in the crook of my neck" I couldn't do that to Ronald and Betty an-and Stephen. I don't want to be a horrible person." Sarah cried out.

I pulled her back, kissing away the tears" Sarah, you will never be a horrible person because you would rather die to let someone be with their family. You don't see that everyday and especially not someone our age." Her bottom lip started quivering" you're amazing."

She looked at her mother" can we talk about how Sam is your son?"

Her eyes went wide as Sarah said that" WHAT? HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

Sarah buried her face back in the crook of my neck" you've never cared about another person besides yourself and your husband, it was also obvious when you went away for nine months then suddenly you found a couple with a baby that needed help and you decided to help. If you haven't realized that I'm not blind, the resemblance and the way you act around him. So, who is his father?" Mrs. Watson said nothing as Sarah continued" was it the man that we saw you with back at the house?" She looked down and nodded.

Someone cleared their throat" well, I think it would be best if you left since the boys have to be in the studio early tomorrow." Said Paul.

Sarah got off me and wiped her tears away" right, I'll leave you guys alone. I understand if you don't want to see me again, goodnight."

I took her hand and spun her around, looking her in the eyes" you are not going anywhere, especially not with her, you're staying here." She slowly nodded.

Mrs. Watson scoffed" always jumping in a man's bed at the first offer...wow Sarah, and you're calling me the prostiture."

I watched Sarah and something snapped in her as she rushed to her mum, punching her with her right hand, we gasped" SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTH!" She held her hand as she sat down on the couch, I got her an ice pack.

"Is anybody going to help me?" She shrieked on the floor and rolled her eyes, trying to stop her bleeding nose" what ever happened to chivalry?"

I glared at her" chivalry? WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO US A FAVOR AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

It was silent now...

She glared at me as she got up" who do you th-"

I cut her off, standing close to her as I looked down on her" you're lucky that you are a woman because if you were a man, PEOPLE WOULD BEAT YOU SENSELESS RIGHT NOW FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED SARAH!" She cowered in fear.

She smirked" if I weren't a woman would you hit me? Why don't you grow some balls and do it, come on."

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, it was Danielle" Liam, calm down." Dani pulled me into a hug and started rubbing my back.