Hospitalized

Sarah's POV~

I let out a yawn as I open my eyes, I felt arms wrapped around me and I saw that I was basically sandwiched between Harry and Liam. My face in Harry's chest, my legs between Liam's and my arms were wrapped around them both.

Gently, I removed myself from their embraces and got up, stretching to see everyone sleeping, except for Paul. I saw him by the pond, I walked over and sat down next to him, not really saying anything as we watched birds fly in the morning sky.

"I know it's going to sound weird, but the boys have taken a liking to you and they plan on making sure you don't get hurt again." He said after fifteen minutes of silence.

I could see him out of the corner of my eye"I doubt it, you get hurt eventually by everyone and everything around you so I don't believe that plan will work?" I said it as a question because I was trying to convince myself that more than Paul.

This time he turned to face me"if you ever do need help we're here, we will try our best to protect you..." He tailed off, looking me in the eyes"if you want us to."

I stared at his face, my eyes flickered to his eyes and back down, shaking my head"thank you, but it's a no." I got up and went back to the gazebo. I picked up my journal, phone, my jacket and shoes, making sure I didn't wake them. I was putting my shoes on when my phone rang, my heart stopped when I saw the number.

I picked up"good morning, daddy." I was hoping he would fall for the daddy's little girl voice.

"WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL YESTERDAY YOU LITTLE BITCH?" He screamed into the phone.

My heart dropped"I had visitors and they need-"

He cut me off"get your fat ass home, NOW." He hung up. I got up and ran to my bike before I'm late; being late would be the worst mistake I'd make. I sped home and by the time I got there, he was already waiting for me outside, polishing his gun. I gulped as he slowly lifted his head to make eye contact with me.

He stood up, walking towards me and snatching my arm roughly, pulling me inside and slamming the door shut. I saw our staff rushing out of the room. He slapped me hard and I hit the wall"you're late. Couldn't find your clothes?"

I looked down, feeling the wet spot on the side of my head"no." I shouldn't have said anything. His foot connected with my already bruised ribs.

He grabbed me by my hair, pulling it roughly"I said never talk back to me, you know better than to disrespect me!" He yelled at me, bashing my head in the wall a few times, not caring as I held my head and slumped down the wall, onto the floor. My left palm stood out, he jumped on it and I tried so hard not to scream; he'd do worse if I did. I heard something break, my wrist and fingers were numb. I couldn't move that hand.

He bent down in front of me"your mom and I are going out later then I have work, so Alex is at the babysitters." He got up and began walking upstairs"oh before I forget, your boss called and he wants you to come in an hour."

I layed there, tears streaming down my face from all the pain. I crawled up the stairs to my bedroom and in the bathroom. With all my might, I pulled myself up and showered, got dressed and left quickly. I noticed that my hand was starting to swell, I hope my boss doesn't ask questions like he normally does. I couldn't take my bike, so I walked and it wasn't that far a walk. I soon entered Chilis and walk to the back, getting my apron and notepad, I may not even need the notepad, I never use it in the first place.

I took everyone's orders, brought the food out and I was doing well until they walked in. I was kinda relieved, but nervous for them to see me because an hour ago my wrist wasn't fractured, I didn't have a handprint on my face, and my ribs didn't hurt as much as they did yesterday. I tried to ignore the horrible pounding in my head.