1. - Blake Rivers.

Pic of Jade.

I gave myself a once over in the mirror, inspecting my last first day of college outfit. I had black short shorts and a white cheetah print flowy crop top. I slipped on my white vans with black soles and did my usual makeup, concealer and mascara to emphasize my blue eyes. I braided my light brown hair to the side so it was out of my face and I exited my bedroom. When i came into the kitchen i saw my two roommates already ready and sitting at the kitchen counter eating their breakfast.

'Hey bitches. Where's my breakfast?' I announce.

'In the fridge.' Aimee replies sarcastically, giving me her signiture bitch smirk.

I raise my eyebrow at her and laugh. 'Girl you're lucky we're sisters from different misters. Or i would whoop your ass.' We both start laughing and finish our breakfast and head to our first class.

Our first class me, Aimee, and Kassidy, my other roomate all have in common. This class was the 'Career Life' class. It was required for every senior to take to graduate. From what i know from last years seniors they said its really easy. You can either shadow someone in your intended career or take an internship. I was actually really excited for this class.

My dream since i was little is to be a physial therapist also known as a PT. I want to be the person who follows professional teams of any sport around to all of their games to help the injured on the team. I would prefer to be a PT for a football team but i would take anything i could get.

'Are you excited for this class?' I ask Aimee and Kassidy.

'Yes!' Aimee squealed. 'I hope i can intern at a fancy restaurant in the city.' She said dreamily.

She obviously wants to be a chef.

'I'm probably going to shadow a fashion designer.' She exclaims with a huge smile.

Kass obviously wants to be a fashion designer, even though she looks like a model.

She has long blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Her body is petite standing at 5 foot 10 inches. Her legs look like they go forever especially in the high waisted white shorts and black crop tank top she's wearing. She isn't like me and Aimee in the shoe department though. Aimee and I wear vans almost every day but Kass wears he signature heels making her at least 6 feet tall or taller. I'm tall but I look miniature next to Kass.

I stand at a medium height of 5 foot 6 inches. My light brown hair flows to the small of my back even in a braid and my blue eyes are bright and sparkling. I'm not fat but im not model material like Kassidy. I like to say im a fit skinny. I've played sports since i could walk. I placed varsity in softball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse and swimming in high school. My legs were long and muscular and i have a big butt from squats. Oh I also squat for the college's weight lifting team. It's me and another girl on the team but mostly all guys.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i collided with something, or should i say someone. I look up to see the one and only Blake Rivers.

'Hi Jade.' He says smiling at me.

God that smile is a panty dropper.

Shut up.

'Hi Blake.' I smile back not letting it meet my eyes. He will not get under my skin this year. I've listened to him ask me out for three years and I will not under any circumstances let him break me down.

He studied my face while I thought until our eyes locked and he blushed slightly seeing me catch him staring at me. He looked away and stepped to the side to let me walk in the classroom first.