11. - letting it slip

Double update woohoo!

Blake's pov.

I finished showering and changing after practice and then i rushed out of the locker room. As soon as i walk outside I'm greeted with a beautiful sight.

Jade.

She stood talking to some other football players, they were probably talking about football because her face was lit up with a huge smile. That smile made me smile, as cheesy as that does sound. I clear my throat and walk to Jade putting a possessive arm around her waist.

'Hey Blake.' She eyes me suspiciously but all i can focus on is her lips and the way my name rolls of her tongue. I think back to earlier when i had her screaming my name. God I'm hard thinking about it.

Jade and the two football players, Stephen and Liam are staring at me. And thats when I realized I haven't said anything for the two minutes while I was eye fùcking Jade.

'Oh- uh- hi.' I muttered scratching the back of my neck nervously.

The boys bust out laughing and i glare at them. 'You got it bad man.' Liam laughs patting my back and then walking away with Stephen.

I turned back to Jade and she was gone. What the Fùck?

'Jade?' I called and looked aroung for her but nothing.

I sprinted towards my dorm hoping she would be there. Once i get to my dorm i pull out my key but the doors already unlocked. I walk in and search the kitchen, living room and my roommates room. When i walk into my bedroom i hear water running.

'Jade?' I call out peeking into the bathroom.

'I'm showering Blake.' She replies looking over the door of the shower. 

I nod gulping, i try to tear my eyes from her but knowing her wet naked body is only a piece of glass away from me keeps my feet glued to the floor.

'Blake?'

I nod showing her I'm listening without words since I can't speak.

'D-do you w-want-'

'Yes.' I cut her off ripping off my shirt and shorts. She laughs at my urgency. 'Uh-' I start about to ask her about my boxers.

'Yup those too.' She winks and I gape at her. 'Are you coming because I can just get out.'

'No! I'm coming.'

She laughs again but stops when i slide the glass open slowly. Holy shit she's fùcking perfect.

Her tan skin is toned and so fùcking tight. I look down and I have a huge boner. I blush hard and look up to her and see her eyeing me.

I step into the shower behind her trying like hell to control myself from taking her hard right now. She slowly turns and faces me giving me a full view of her breats, and you guessed it they're perfect. 'Fùck Jade.'

She meets my eyes and steps forward. 'What do you want to do?' She asks lowly making me harden even more, if that was possible.

I swallow hard and she notices watching my neck and licking her lips. 'I want to Fùck you so damn bad.' I hold her intense gaze with one just as intense. She takes another step and pulls our bodies together.