7. - Jealousy

Damon as Ian Somerhalder or Damon Salvatore from Vampire diaries. AKA best show ever.

Blake's pov.

'Jade?' I whispered in her ear. She didn't even move. We were still on the bathroom tile floor, Jade was curled up on my lap. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me. And her head nuzzled in my neck. She was dead sleeping and I almost fell asleep but i know that when we wake up we're going to be sore.

I didn't bother waking her up when i stood up and carried her to my bed. I looked over at the clock and it said 4:00 a.m. Our class starts at 10 tomorrow so hopefully we can get enough sleep. I laid her down on the bed, she grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around herself. I chuckled and climbed to the other side of the bed. I was just about to fall asleep when i heard small sobs. I rolled over to see Jade crying in her sleep. My heart broke all over again hearing her in pain. I pulled her into my chest as her tears fell. I caressed her hair and whispered in her ear.

'Its okay sweetheart'

'I'm right here.'

'Shh baby it's alright.'

She eventually fell back asleep but I watched her sleep for hours to make sure she slept peacefully.

*************************

'Jade! Are you ready class starts in 10 minutes.'

'Okay hold calm your tits!' She yelled from my bedroom.

'Very funny.' I scoffed.

I had my back facing the door fixing my shirt. Until i heard a throat clear. I turned around and i swear i could feel my heart slam in my chest. I was trying to breath but the beauty in front of me prevented that. 'Do I look okay?'

I wanted to answer but I physically couldn't. She had tight black jeans on that stopped at her ankles and a white tank top with a red bra underneath that made my knees go weak. Her hair was flowing naturally to her lower back and she wore little to no makeup. And of course her cheetah print vans.

'Blake?' I snapped my eyes back to her gorgeous blue ones. I cleared my throat and spoke.

'Uh- wow. You look uh-' i ran my hand through my hair and down my face. 'You look beautiful Jade.'

She smiled and her eyes lit up.

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. 'And very sexy.' I whispered against her skin.

She blushed and I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers and dragged her out the door. We were about to enter the classroom when she tore her hand out of my grip and walked faster into the classroom.

I tried to ignore the pain in my chest like i always tried to do when she closed me off. This happens every time. We get close and then she runs from me. I sulked into the class and took my seat beside Jade. I was going to ask her what just happened but a dark haired boy kept her full attention.

Jade's pov.

Me and Blake are holding hands walking to class. Some people pass us and stare. I really don't need the rumors and crap about me and Blake dating or fùcking.

Ugh.

I let him in last night, i told him more than even Aimee and Kass know about me. And he made me feel better, he soothed me. Last night he thought I was asleep but I was awake. Well half awake, i had a dream I was with my dad. But when I awoke I realized that it was just a dream and that I'll never see him again. But Blake was there, I know he didn't get any sleep. I squeezed his hand in silent appreciation.