9. - Under the bleachers

Jade's pov.

His lips against mine felt just right, he made me forget every worry I ever had. His talented lips made love to my lips and then to my neck.

'Blake we have to go for a run before your practice.' I tried to speak regularly but it came out like a moan.

'I like this better.' He growled as he threw me onto my bed and climbed on top of me. 'I've wanted to kiss you, love you, ravish you, and watch you come for 3 years sweetheart.' He kissed down the valley of my breasts and unhooked my bra from the front. My breasts came free from the restriction of my bra, and I suddenly felt self conscious. I tried to cover myself up but Blake wouldn't allow it. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned them above my head.

He hovered over my breasts letting his hot breath fan me making my underwear wet.

'You're fùcking perfect.' He breathed against my skin.

He stayed dangerously close to my skin as he brought his lips to mine and kissed me agonizingly slowly and bit my bottom lip pulling it in between his teeth.

'Blake..' I moaned.

'Baby are you a virgin?' He whispered into my ear.

I shook my head hesitantly. 'I lost my virginity freshman year to..' I trailed off.

'Damon..' He finished for me angrily.

'Blake, he was my first. And i'm glad he was because it was awful and awkward. I want my first time with you to be special and i want you..' I trailed off again embarrassed.

'What do you want sweetheart?' He said staring deeply into my eyes.

'I want you to be my last.' I said all in one breath. His eyes widen and I suddenly feel rejected for the first time ever. 'You know what forget I said anything.' I moved from under him and slipped on my bra and a t-shirt.

Blake just sat there on my bed watching me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, 'Are you coming? We have a good 5 mile run to finish.' I said trying to make my voice sound normal and hide the hurt I felt.

He laughed, 'Okay yeah, lets go.' He slipped on his sweatpants and a sweat shirt while i changed into running shorts. 'Baby those shorts are really short.'

'Yeah.' I said still kind of upset. He definitely noticed because he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I subconsciously leaned into his hard chest.

'Baby i love your shorts, but you're already really hot. All the guys will be all over you. How many guys do you think I can fight off?'

I laughed and he kissed my neck lightly. 'Okay i'll put on track pants.'

'Thank you baby, and maybe you can wear those shorts for me later.' He smiled at me mischievously.

I nodded and winked and went to change. When I was done we headed out.

********

We were going strong at 4 miles when Blake stopped to take a breather.

'What are you doing Blake, are you tired? Baby you're out of shape-' I was cut off with a knee weakening kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and took mine into his, sucking on it. I moaned against his lips and kissed him harder. We made out for a good 5 minutes until I pulled away. 'Oh god, that was great.' I breathed heavily. Blake's hair was messed up again and his lips swollen. 'What was that for?'

He shrugged, 'Just because I can.' He smirked, pulled his hood up and started running again.

'What the hell?' I yelled after him while catching up with him. I suddenly jumped on his back and he caught me effortlessly and kept running. 'Now because we just wasted 5 minutes we are going to skip a half a mile to get to your practice on time. Should i change or is this okay?' He stopped running abruptly and sat me down gently, turning to me.