10. -Practice

Jordan above (;

Jade's pov.

Football players started coming on to the field. I did what I was told and got their numbers for them. An attractive dark skinned boy was next in line and his chocolate brown eyes lit up when they saw me. 'Jade?' He questioned.

I looked up and recognized him as Jordan Gaskins. 'Jordan!' I squealed and jumped into his arms hugging him.

'Hey Jade you look great, its been so long!' He said sitting me down and giving me a once over a few times.

'Thank you.' I blushed. 'And I know! I thought you transfered to Clemson University! Thats a great school!'

'Yeah i did, i only moved there because my dad got a job there but he was pissing me off so i moved back here to be with my mom and sister.'

'Well i'm glad your back, i missed you! You have to hang out with me and Blake like old times.'

He nodded.

'Okay well what number and size?' I asked.

'Uh, size XL & number 81.'

I nodded and handed him everything he needed. 'I will get your number after practice.' He smiled, and i nodded.

'What are you getting from her after practice, Jordan?' Blake popped out of nowhere and asked with and irritated tone.

Jordan started to speak but i stopped him. 'Blake.. I'm going to give him my number so we can all hang out again. You know? Like we used to.' I said in a soft tone.

He nodded with his jaw clenched tight. I sighed and turned to Jordan waving him off.

'Baby?' I questioned. His face visibly softened at my voice.

He breathed out, 'Sorry, its so hard to not be jealous.' He pulled me into a hug. 'Can I kiss you in front of all these people or is it too soon?'

'I don't know, i want the guys to take me seriously. We will see, but that doesn't mean we can't kiss in your dorm.' I winked and he laughed and hugged me again bringing his lips to my ear.

'Baby we will be doing a lot more than kissing. I'm going to make you feel so good.' He practically growled making me wet automatically.

I pulled away, 'I'm going to make you scream my name.' He continued. 'And beg for me to fùck you.'

I leaned into his face. 'We will see how much I'm begging when my mouth is full.' I winked and turned on my heals and strutted away proud of myself.

Blake's pov.

'Baby we will be doing a lot more than kissing. I'm going to make you feel so good.' I growled into her ear purposely letting my teeth scrape her skin.

I pulled away from her ear and leaned into her lips, 'I'm going to make you scream my name.' 'And beg for me to fùck you.'

She looked shocked at my words but recovered surprisingly quick and leaned into my lips more. Every word she spoke her lips scraped mine. 'We will see how much I'm begging when my mouth is full.' She winked as my jaw unhinged. I stared in shock at the once innocent little Jade struts away putting extra swing in her sexy hips. Her ass was shaking as she walked and felt myself harden again.

'Earth to Blake!' Someone yelled in my face snapping me away from the fantasies i had about Jade.

Damon.