Bomb Threat ~ Part 24

Your POV

After telling him what I did, we got a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. Before Garroth could object, I walked to the door and opened it. "Ms. Emmalyn?" I ask. She looked relieved to see me. "Hello darling! May I come in?" She asked. "Uh- Okay." I say, moving out of the way. "Thank you." She replied, walking over the threshold. "Follow me.." I said, still confused about why she's here. I took her to the kitchen, and she saw Garroth. "Hey, Garroth." She said. "M-Ms. Emmalyn?" He asked, as shocked as I am. "Yes, now, I want to see the weapons you picked from Kenmur." She said. "Kenmur? I thought he was Mike!" Garroth said. "He's kenmur." I said quickly, noting Ms. Emmalyn's urgent voice. I pulled out my gun and dagger, quickly realizing that the knife is still bloody. "Y-You used it already?" She asked. "Not to kill. They had me hostage, I had to escape." I explained. "I also got this bow." I said, pointing to my hair. "I saw. Now, Garroth?" She asked. Garroth revealed three different knives. "Okay. Now, I excused you from school and got you those, so I want one thing in return."

"What could you possibly want from us?" I ask. "You to keep me posted. There is also something else I can help you with." She smiled. "Okay, I'll keep you informed, but what could we need?" I ask. "A language. One they don't know. I have that, I can teach you!" She said excitedly. "A language?" I asked, wondering how a language could at all help us. "So we can talk among them, but they won't know what we're saying.." Garroth blurts out in realization. "Precisely." Emmalyn confirms. "For example, if you needed to tell Garroth to get a knife, but they were around, you could say it in the language and he would understand." She explained. "Okay.. how would I say that? 'Get the knife'?" I ask. "Gyon te swis." She replies. I slowly nod to show I understand. "Teach us." I finally say.

Xx

"Okay, I'm going to leave now." Em says. We've been practicing for hours. (So, when I write in the language, I'm going to write the translation in bold next to it, Nami? Got it?) "Hod op! Wait!" I say. She smiled. "I see you're catching on. I can stay a bit longer. Now, say: This one's mine." She ordered. "Dison laik ain." I replied with a grin. "Now say whatever you want, then say what it means." She said.

"Ai sonraun laik yu sonraun," I said. "It means my life is your life." She gave me an approving look. "Garroth, your turn." She said. "Oso gonplei nou ste odon nowe." He began. "It means our fight is never over." An impressed look danced across her face. "Very nice." She said. "Kenmer hodnes yu. Kenmur loves you." I said quietly. Her eyes widen. "W-What?" She asks, alarm lacing her expression. "He loves you.." I repeat. "He told me he will always love you."  

"I-I better go now.. heh heh, s-school tomorrow.." She nervously laughed, as she slowly got up. I didn't say anything else. She left quietly. "Why did you say that?" Garroth asked. "I didn't mean to.. but she should know anyway. He loves her, Garroth. Like- a lot." I say with all honesty. "Well.. I hope she will soon love him as well. Do you think he wants us to inform him about this?" He asks. "Maybe. I wouldn't mind, though, I trust him." I said. "Me too."

Xx

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone vibrates, waking me up. It's a text from an unknown number. I open it, groaning as I look at the time. 3:30. It was a video. I press play, and a video of Sasha plays. "Hi, (f/n). You shot me, I'm impressed. You don't come across as strong. You look like you wouldn't hurt a fly. Anyway, let's get down to business." She grins a broad, seemingly genuine smile. "Meet me here. Today. If not, tomorrow, I will bomb the school. Your school. Hundreds of kids will die. Tomorrow. Because of you." She giggled. I grit my teeth. "Well, that's all for now. Ciao!" And the video stops. I turn around and shake Garroth awake. "What?" He asks groggily. "Sasha. Em. Now. Bomb. School." I say urgently. "What?" He asks, much more seriously. "Let's go. We need to get to Emmalyn's place. Now. I'll explain on the way!" I say quickly, rolling out of bed. "I'll shower, you get dressed or something, then we leave." I say. He nods and I get in the shower.

Xx

I put on my black leather vest over a red shirt with tattered black leggings and my boots. I guess my sense of style has changed since I've become armed and dangerous. I put my hair in a pony tail, and me and Garroth run to his car. "Garroth?" I ask. "Yeah?" He replied, as he put the key in the ignition. "Do you know where Em lives?" I ask. "Yep." He replied. I try to hide my shocked expression. "Don't question it. Now, tell me what this is about." He said as he stepped on the gas pedal. "I got a video from our favorite person." I started. "Sasha." he grunted. I give a sarcastic smile. "You betcha. She said if I don't meet her somewhere, today, she's bombing the school tomorrow." "So, we need to have the teacher convince the principal to give the students the day off?" He asks. "Yup." I reply. "Okay.."

We arrive at a very, very, very small house. Garroth knocks and a young girl walks out. Probably... eh, 7 years old. In a dinosaur onesie. (Yup she is now in this). "Hiya! I'm Meghan, but call me Meghansaur! Rawr!" She giggled. She had tangled blonde hair and yellow eyes that glimmered. She was a very pretty girl. "What are you doing up so early?" I ask. "Hehe, I'm a dinosaur! I get up super duper early! Who are you?" She asks. "I'm (f/n), and this is Garroth. We're friends of Emmalyn." I smile. "Oh! Hang on a second. Rawr!" she says, turning around. "MOOOOM! IT'S FOR YOUUU!" She screamed. Emmalyn came downstairs with tangled hair and pink pajamas.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "VERY. URGENT. NEWS." I said. "Come in, then." She replied, gesturing in. I walked in and followed her to the kitchen. "You have a daughter..?" I ask. "On task." Garroth whispers in my ear. "Uh, right! So, I got a threat that if I don't meet her today, she'll bomb the school." I explain. She gasped. "Okay, I'll call the principal at six. It's a bit early right now." She said. "Good. Now, about your daughter..?" 
"Right, Meghan. She is my daughter, her father was... a bad man. He left us with little to no money. Then, I met Kenmur.." Her words trailed off. "Well, she certainly is adorable." I laughed awkwardly. "She is my little baby, and I love her so much.." She smiled to herself.

"MOM!" Meghan stormed in. "THERE IS NO BACON!" I stifled a laugh. "Baby, honey, you ate it all. Like, I didn't even have any." Emmalyn said calmly. "Oh." Meghan said. "So, Meghan, can I call you Meg for short?" I ask. "Sure! Rawr!" She smiled. "What do you like to do?" I ask with a smile. "Well, I like hide and seek!" She grinned. "Really? What a coincidence! I like hide and seek, too!" I laugh. "Really! Wanna play?!" She squealed. "Sure!" I say as she drags me away. "You can hide first!" She giggled. "Okay, ready?" I ask. She scampered off. "1..2..3.."

Xx

"10! Ready or not, here I come!" I grin. I slowly walk around, and notice a tail sticking out from behind the couch. "Hmm.. where could that little dino be.." I say quietly as I silently walk closer. "I don't know! I might have to surrender!" I joke. I heard a muffled giggle escape her lips. "Well, looks like I'll have to... FOUND YOU!" I jump in front of the tail. "Aw, there goes my title of undefeated! Well, congrats for beating me!" She squeaks. "Alright, well me and Garroth better get going!" I say as we walk back to the kitchen. "Aww.. come back soon?" She asks with wide eyes. I smile, "Of course! Bye Meg, bye Em!" I call as Garroth and I leave.

"You're good with kids." Garroth commented in the car. "Chof, Thank You," I replied. "Do you think, that um, maybe we'll have kids one day?" I ask. "I hope so." Garroth answered with a smile. "Can I practice Trigedasleng?" I ask. "Sure. Say: I love you." He grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully, but answered. "Ai hod yu in."
"Good, now say: I am (f/n) (l/n) and I will fight for what I believe in." He instructs. "Ai laik (f/n) (l/n) en ai na gon raun gon chit ai wich in." I say. "I know you will." He said with a genuine smile. "I would kiss you right now but I'm driving." He added, making me laugh. 

"Garroth?" I finally ask. "Yeah?" He replied. "Remember.. Chit nou frag yu op na teik yu ste mou yuj. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."