"Kill Him!" ~ Chapter 20

Garroth's POV

"Hello, Donna." I wave as I walk through the glass doors to the hospital. "Hiya, Garroth! Here to see (f/n)?" She questions cheerfully. "Yep." I reply flashing a small smile. "Okay, but know that she's a bit.. um, upset right now." Donna warns. "Upset? Why?" I ask, clearly concerned. Donna shrugged. "Well, I better go find out." I said. "Yeah." She agreed. I walked through the clean, white walls of the building, trying to ignore the doctor-ish scent of the halls.

I finally found (f/n)'s room, and I walked in. Her eyes were red and puffy, tear streaks leading down her face. Her cheeks were red and blotchy. She was upset all right. I immediately put my arms around her. "What's wrong?" I asked softly. Her breaths were shaky. "I'm S-Sasha's s-sister.." She sniffled. "Your her.. her sister?" I repeated, my eyes widened. "Yeah.. step-s-sister." She nodded. "I'm s-s-sorry.." She cried quietly into my shoulder. "Sorry? There's no need to be sorry.." I whispered gently. "Y-You.. you don't care?" She asked. "Of course not!" I said, almost defensively. She looked unconvinced, so without thinking I swooped in and kissed her. Not a long, passionate kiss, but a lingering, gentle one. She slightly smiled.

"I thought you would leave me.." "I would never leave you because of that. You know I love you. And, you didn't leave me because of my father." I replied. "T-That's not the same." She said. I raised my eyebrows, "Yes it is." Without warning, she put her hand on my head, pulling me closer, and kissed me. But intensely; very intensely. She breathlessly pulled apart, but leaned closer so that her lips were next to my ear, before whispering 'I love you' and crashing her lips on mine again. 

By the time we were finished, the both of us were gasping for breath. I swallowed hard before speaking. "That.. was something." She smiled and replied, "Yeah... yeah, it was." She bit her lip. "So... Do they know when you can uh, can come home?" I asked, still breathing pretty heavily. "Tomorrow!" She grinned. "Great! Well, I only came into to check on you, I'll be going." I said, getting up off the hospital bed. "Aw, okay." she said softly. I walked over to the door. "Garroth?" She asked before I could leave. "Yeah?" I responded. "Be careful." 

Be careful? Careful of what? Did she need to be careful too? I don't know what she meant by that, but I don't want to question it. "I will." I promise before walking out the door. The words kept going through my head, 'be careful'. I wish I had asked why, but it's too late now. Maybe she wants to warn me about Sasha? Honestly, there's a lot I need to be careful of. But her as well. My father, her mother, Sasha, heck, even Laurence could be considered a threat. A weak one at that. But still- a threat.

Xx

I heave a sigh as I walk down the cracked sidewalk. Oddly enough, not many people are out. It's nice out here, but.. it reminds me of when my mother was alive. When my father was.. good. I was only young, but it was so nice. I should have cherished that family more, because now.. it's gone. And Vylad, oh Vylad.. he was such a good kid. He was honest, but sweet and innocent. He was a pretty funny guy, too. We never treated him differently because he was adopted. He was just a brother. A nice, loving, brother. A sudden commotion dragged me out of my thoughts, and someone was pulling me into an ally way. 

I immediately became more alert. I couldn't see who it was, but I had no doubt it was Sasha, until I grabbed the persons wrist, blocking a punch, and I could tell it was a man. I froze, confused, and I felt a tear drip on my hand. "I-I'm sorry, b-brother.." He whispered. Zane. "Why are you doing this Zane? I don't want to hurt you!" I said. I had no problem knocking him out cold when I didn't know it was him. "E-E-Exactly.. she k-knows that.." He cried. She? Sasha... "You don't have to listen to her!" I shouted as I grabbed his other wrist, which tried to throw a weak punch at my jaw. "Y-Y-Yes I do!" He sobbed. His body was trembling. "SHE KILLED OUR BROTHER!" I almost screamed. Zane froze. "We.. we had another brother. Vylad. And she murdered him." I said, my voice cracked. "Zane, you know those are lies. You know you've wanted to hurt him all along, and now's your chance. Finish him!" A high-pitched voice commanded. One I know belonged with lilac purple, mean eyes. And snow-white hair. 

"He was sweet, and kind, and loving, and was ruthlessly murdered by her! By Sasha! She's a killer, and she will kill you, too, after she has no need for you! She's trying to get you to do her bidding, she's using y-" I couldn't finish, because she screamed, "KILL HIM!" and Zane tried to kick me. I dodged it. His breath I could hear was shaky. I could easily knock him out. Easily. Right now, in seconds. But I can't. Because he is Zane. I don't know what to do. 

He took advantage of that.

He used all of his force to knock me to the ground, and it worked. He pinned me down. "Do it, Zane!" Sasha instructed. "She may have blood on her hands, but I do, too! I'm the reason why mom died. She's the reason why Vylad died. We are the same." He said. His voice was hoarse, and raspy. "Zane.. listen to me. You are NOT the same. You are anything but the same. You have me, and (f/n), and we love you. You didn't kill anybody! She used a knife to murder your brother, and yet here you are, wor-" Before I could finish, he punched my windpipe, effectively cutting off my speech. He was pinning me down, his feet on my wrists, and his hand shoved on my throat. "I'm sorry, Garroth.." 

Then...

The World..

Swallowed Me whole..

And I Was Filled With...

Betrayal. 

OMI! What have I done?! This wasn't supposed to happen! THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! I swear, I didn't mean for Zane to go evil! I swear! I'M A MONSTER!