Cheater ~ Chapter 31

Your POV

"Nope. No way. You don't even know who I'm singing about!" A protests. I giggle. "Aa~ron" I coo in a sing song voice. Her face turns beet red. "Aw, it's okay. Your secret is safe with me." I grinned. A jerked her head and looked at the door. "A?" I ask. She squints her eyes. "Mm.. teenage male is coming in 3..2..1." The door swung open, and Garroth walked in. I gaped at her. "How did you..?" She winked at me, before leaving. Garroth sat down instead. "Garroth.. Aph almost died." I said. "I know." He nodded. "By asking these people to fight with us.. to win our battles.. we're asking them to risk their lives." I meet his eyes, brilliantly blue colored eyes. "(f/n)..." He whispered. "We need to send them home." I interrupted. "Sasha.. is going to target them." 

"(f/n), what about Aaron? Adolpha? They don't have homes!" He reasoned. "What about Emmalyn! She has a daughter!" I protest. The sympathy in his eyes were unmistakable. "Sasha is tied up.." 
"And Polly isn't! We don't know how many people Sasha has with her!"
"(f/n), if you want this.. fine. But it is up to them to leave. Let's go." He said, standing up. I watch him rise. "Garroth.. this isn't okay.. we're in the middle of something I don't want to be in the middle of." I said, letting a salty tear escape my eye. Before I could say anything else, Garroth's arms were wrapped around me, and his lips were pressed against mine. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck. 

"Garroth.." I whispered. "I'm scared." "Me too," He said. "Let's go." We walked into my apartment, where everyone was talking. "Guys.." I cleared my throat. "I.. You guys should go home." I choke. They look up with concern. "You're risking your lives... for us." my voice rings around the room. A nods. "And you shouldn't be. If any of you died.." I clear my throat. "If any of you died, I could never forgive myself. Ever. We almost lost Aphmau, which brought this to my attention. It is your choice, but I would prefer if.. y-you guys went home n-now." 

Aaron stood up. "No." Adolpha followed his lead. "He's correct." Then, Nicole and Katelyn. Soon, everybody was up. "You guys.." Before I could finish, they all wrapped their arms around me, engulfing me into this, this world where there was no algebra, or pain, or Sasha, it was just us. I wiped my eye with my sleeve, and choked out a laugh. "Thank you!" 

"I hate to break up this beautiful moment," a voice hisses. "DANTE?" Nicole yells. "Nicole... oh god.." His arms opened for a hug, and Nicole walked over. And slapped him hard. "YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO- UGH!" The pain in her voice was obvious. Katelyn put her hand on her shoulder. "It's okay sweetie.." "NO IT'S NOT! HE GOT ME PREGNANT!" Everyone gasped. "He.. he got me pregnant.. and then cheated on me with Kawaii~Chan." Nicole admitted. "I-I did? You're pregnant?" Dante asked. "Yeah. I've got a tiny person in here. I'M in HIGHSCHOOL! You ruined my life and walked off with another girl!" 

"Well, Nicole, I guess... oh my god this changes everything. I can't do it... I can't do it." I walk over to him, and slap him again. "What can't you do?" His eyes find the floor. "Kill you. Kill all of you.. god Nicole, why are you here? With them?" "As opposed to you?" I snap. "You've got a point there, I'll admit. I'm a crappy human being, I know." He replies. I glare at him, and then walk over to Nicole. She opens her mouth to explain, but I hug her before she can. Then, Katelyn hugs Garroth. Aaron hugs Adolpha, who then kissed him. We paid it no attention though.

Dante walked away. I don't even know the guy.

GUYS! PLEASE READ! THIS BOOK IS ENDING!

Okay, just kidding, but PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE! I would never be that mean if I didn't really want you to read this.

I can't promise how much longer this book will go on. Which is why I have decided to write an original story. So please, please please please give it a chance. Just click on my name, and click on the book called "Crime Scene". Those of you who already have, I give you a sincere thank you. Okay, good bye.