Chapter 7

"This year, we will be having the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I will not lie, it is a very dangerous task. Which is why I'm putting up an age restriction. No one under the age of 17 may enter," Dumbledore spoke. Chaos erupted the Great Hall; violent hissing and screaming filled the air making Harry tense slightly. Draco wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"You alright, love?" Draco asked softly. Harry nodded.

"I'm okay," Harry said. He laid his head on his boyfriends shoulder and watched as the Hall settled down.

"As I was saying, this task is very difficult. Two other schools will be joining us, may I introduce the Beauxbatons," Dumbledore announced. Dozens of girls filled the hall, charming all the boys (with the exception of Harry and Draco) with their looks. All of the guys stared at their asses, but Harry just grimaced and nuzzled himself further into Draco's embrace.

Once the girls were done with their routine, the Durmstrangs were introduce and brought out. They were a lot more manly with their routine and looked a lot scarier. Harry gulped. They looked like the kind to beat people up. Dumbledore started the feast up again, and Draco turned to harry.

"Okay, if you need me at all throughout the year, I'll be in my dorm. I don't share so you can sneak in and stay with me," Draco told Harry. Harry had told him about his childhood and that he gets nightmares a lot that cause him to have panic attacks.

"Okay babe," Harry said.

"Wanna go back to my dorm for a little while?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.

"Okay, let's go," Harry said. He and Draco stood up and locked their hands, walking out of the hall together.

The hallways were like a war zone. Harry was right about the Durmstrangs; they would look at Harry weirdly or try to trip him as they walked. Draco would always growl and either pull Harry closer, punch the guy, or take his wand out. That sent everyone running.

"Don't worry Harry, I'll protect you," Draco said as he squinted at a group of Durmstrangs, making them flee. Harry giggled.

"My hero," Harry teased. Draco laughed and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Um, Harry wait up!" A voice called. Harry turned around to see Neville running toward him.

"Yeah Nev, what's up?" Harry asked. Draco let go of his waist.

"Um could I talk to you in private really quick?" He asked nervously. He looked down at his hands and twirled his fingers. Harry looked at Draco and furrowed his eyebrows. Draco shrugged. He kissed his cheek and let him go.

"Sure Nev, c'mon we can go to Draco's dorm. We'll just kick him out," Harry said. Draco smiled and walked back with them to his dorm.

"Okay babe you're kicked out, wait in the common room," Harry said as he pushed Draco out.

"Okay okay, fine, I'll go," Draco sighed. "But I expect a kiss when I get back," Harry laughed and shut the door and locked it. He turned to Neville.

"Okay, what did you need to talk about?" Harry asked as he sat across from him in a chair. Neville sat on Draco's bed.

"Well um, promise you won't laugh or tell anyone?" Neville asked. Harry nodded.

"Of course, Neville. Is something wrong?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Well um, I have a question," he said. Harry nodded. "How did y-you... Um... Know you w-were gay?" He asked nervously. Harry froze slightly out of shock. He sighed quietly and looked at Neville.

"Well, I never actually liked girls. Whenever I was in elementary school and everyone was talking about 'crushes' on girls, I don't really appeal to it. I never really thought about it until I saw Draco in second year when he came back more handsome. Then I started checking out guys, and then, well, I just accepted the fact that I liked boys," Harry said honestly. Neville nodded. "Nev, so you think you may like boys?"

"I don't know," Neville shrugged and blushed.

"So you do," Harry smirked. Neville sighed.

"You know Blaise, right?" Neville asked.

"One of Draco's best friends, yeah," Harry said. Neville perked up.

"He's Draco's best friend?!" He exclaimed. "Harry, can you do me a favor and have Draco snoop around to see if he'd like me at all?"

Harry smiled and nodded. "He's bisexual by the way, so you have a good chance of being with him,"

"Really?!" Neville exclaimed. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Yep," Harry said. "I'll make Draco have us hang out and I'll put in a good word with you,"

"Thanks, Harry!" Neville said as he hugged Harry. "You're the best!"

"Anything for my best friend," Harry said. Neville smiled and got up.

"Okay, I'll be going now," Neville said. Harry got up.

"Alright Nev, I'll see you later," Harry said. Neville and Harry walked out together; Neville going out the door and Harry going to his boyfriend.

Harry snuck up behind Draco, who was on the couch, and wrapped his arms around his neck. He kissed his head.

"Hey Dray," Harry laughed as Draco jumped.

"Hi babe," Draco said with a smile. He closed his book and got up. He went over to Harry and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Is Neville alright?"

"Yeah he's fine," Harry said as he wrapped his arms around Draco neck. "He wanted advice,"

"Oh okay," Draco said. He kissed Harry's forehead and let his waist go. "Let's go," Draco brought Harry to his dorm and shut the door behind them.

"Why the sudden rush?" Harry asked as he took his school robes off. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist again, Harry's arms going to his neck.

"Because now I can kiss you," Draco said before pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry smiled and kissed him back. When they released Harry pressed his forehead against Draco's.

"That all?" Harry asked. Draco grinned and nodded. He pecked Harry's lips again.

"Hey Harry?" Draco whispered. Harry blinked at him.

"Yes, babe?" Harry whispered back.

"Can I tell you something?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.

"You can tell me anything," Harry told him. Draco breathed out and brought a hand to Harry's face. He ran his fingers over his jaw softly and looked at him.

"I love you," he whispered. "I know that we're really young and we've only been dating for three months, but you make me really happy. I get this feeling when I'm with you that everything will be okay. If I'm sad, I see your face and you make me smile. When I'm angry, you calm me down. You trust me and I trust you so much and that makes me happy. I love you Harry, and I never want to loose you,"

"Draco," Harry whispered. His eyes brimmed with happy tears and he sniffled. "I love you too,"
-----------------------

Awwww

So, a lot of you wanted Blaise and Neville together! Good thing because I wanted them together too lol

And in this story it wasn't only the Golden Trio, it's the golden four people (forgot the name) and it includes Neville

Bye

~Kittay 💋