Chapter 13

Narcissa was the first to run out the door. James and lily had never seen their old classmate run so fast in her life. But when it came to her child, she went into momma bear mode.

Harry was next to sprint out of the room. Followed by Blaise of course, who was spitting out death threats to Harry. James and lily were running along side them to the hospital wing as quick as they could.

Once they got there they all gasped. Draco was laying in a bed with his eyes closed. He had tear tracks down his face and his hair was all over the place from him pulling at it.

"Oh my god what happened?!" Harry yelled as he ran over. Lucius came over and shooed Harry away.

"I need you to get out of here now," Lucius said in a dangerously low tone.

"What why?" Lily asked. James went over.

"You can't kick our son out of his boyfriends hospital room," James said.

"Darling why are you doing this?" Narcissa asked as she walked over. Lucius closed his eyes. He refused to cry in front of everyone.

"Because I don't want the reason why my son is in here to be here," he whispered. Narcissa gasped.

"What happened?" Narcissa asked.

"I went into Draco's room, and he was in the bathroom crying. He said that he tried hurting himself but couldn't do it because he was a 'coward'," Lucius sighed. He growled at Harry as he tried walking toward Draco. "Get away from him," he snapped.

"Lucius, did he say anything else?" Lily asked.

Lucius nodded. "He said that Harry cheated on him,"

"The fuck he didn't. Oh hell no, Potter you're dead," Blaise said as he walked toward Harry.

"But what did I even do?!" Harry asked as he backed away from Blaise.

"He said he saw you kissing another person," Lucius said.

"B-But- but I didn't kiss back!" Harry exclaimed. "Cedric came up to me and asked me to the ball, then when I told him no he kissed me! I promise I didn't want it! I even shoved him and hexed him! That's why he was in the hospital wing earlier," Harry explained.

Lucius froze. "Draco said you kissed a girl," Lucius growled. "You've been kissing more than one person while dating my son?!"

"No sir-!"

"I thought you were a good kid! I thought you wouldn't hurt Draco, but you did! You destroyed him! He said that he's always known that you'd cheat on him. He said that he trusted you and you used him! He told me that he was always terrified he wasn't good enough for the Boy-Who-Lived, and now his fears have come true! Just because your famous doesn't mean you get to go and snog whoever you please while you're dating someone! You disgust me! I want you out of this room before I go hexing everything in sight!" Lucius yelled. Harry's eyes widened. James ran over and got Harry.

"Get out, now. We'll talk about this later," James whispered in his ear. Lily grabbed his hand and took him out of the room.

"Mom I didn't! Please believe me!" Harry said desperately as he got tears in his eyes.

"I believe you Harry. But you have to just give everyone some time," lily said quietly.

Meanwhile in the hospital wing, Lucius and James were fighting over whether or not Harry would cheat on Draco. Blaise sulked over to the bed and laid his head down by Draco's. He sniffled and looked at him.

"Why did Harry have to do this to you?" He whispered. Blaise laid his head down again and closed his eyes.

"I don't know," Blaise heard a voice whisper. He gasped and looked up.

"Draco," Blaise breathed. He turned around and got tissues and wiped Draco's cheeks. "Let's fix you up,"

Blaise transfigured a pen into a comb and brushed Draco's hair back, then he wiped his face again. He fixed his clothes for him and then pulled the blanket up to his neck.

"There," Blaise said. Draco sniffled.

"Draco you're up," Narcissa said relieved as she went over to him.

"Hi mom," Draco said.

"Hi honey, how are you doing?" Narcissa asked softly as she stroked her son's hair.

"I've been better," Draco said quietly.

"I'm sorry Draco," Narcissa whispered.

"Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything. It's Harry who did the cheating," Draco said as he got angry.

"Oh, we can use this!" Blaise said as he picked up a medical dummy. "Here Draco, take your anger out on this. It doesn't break,"

Blaise got Draco out of bed and gave him his wand. "Let him have it. Pretend it's Harry,"

"YOU PRICK," Draco screamed as he hexed the dummy.

"I thought I could trust you! You broke my heart! Fuck you!" He yelled as he hexed the dummy left and right.

"Definitely Lucius' son," James said.

Draco suddenly broke down crying. "Go to hell you filthy cheater," he sobbed. Blaise ran over and hugged him.

"How do you feel now?" Blaise asked as he set Draco's wand down.

"Better," Draco sniffled. "But he's still an ass,"

"The biggest," Blaise confirmed. "Draco can you tell us what you saw?"

"I saw Harry kissing Cho Chang. Out of all the sluts in the school, he chose her to snog behind my back," Draco said as he sat on the bed.

"Harry said that Cedric tried to kiss him, but Harry pushed him away. He says he never kissed anyone else," James said.

"Could it be something with Polyjuice?" Narcissa asked.

"I don't think so, they put more protection on the potions supply cabinet and the restricted section of the library. They'd have to have advanced magic to get passed everything," Lucius said.

"Maybe he's just lying like the asshole he is! That son of a bitch caused Draco so much pain and now you're sticking up for him!" Blaise exclaimed as he sunk into a chair. He looked at James. "No offense to you, but I think your son is a jackass,"

"Blaise," Draco said sternly.

"What?" Blaise asked innocently.

"Don't talk to his boyfriends dad like that," Narcissa told him softly.

"Ex boyfriend," Draco corrected. Everyone stared at him.

"Ex boyfriend?" James asked. Draco nodded slowly.

"He has everyone in the school to go fuck around with and he obviously doesn't think I'm good enough for him. He cheated on me, so I'm leaving him. Unless someone can give me solid proof that what he did wasn't intentional, then I can't forgive him... I just can't," Draco said weakly. He turned on his side, away from everyone.

"I just can't,"

---------------

Draco can't even.

~Kittay 💋