Chapter 18

Harry dove into the water and started swimming to find what he was supposed to do. He quickly learned that he had to free Draco from a restraint on him.

Harry picked up a sharp rocked and sliced at the rope around Draco's legs, trying to get him loose as soon as possible. He wasn't aware that Draco could breathe through all of this.

Harry got Draco undone and shoved him up to give him a boost to the surface. Harry went over to Hermione when he found her, going to slice at the restraints on her.

"Only one!" Someone hissed as they staved his shoulder with a sharp object.

"But my other friend!" Harry yelled as he brought a hand up to his shoulder.

"Only one!" The mermaid shrieked at Harry.

Harry escaped the mermaids clutches and quickly untied Hermione, but was met with a herd of mermaids on him. He was put down in the water further and further until he couldn't breath. The gillyweed was wearing off.

Harry was about to pass out until he grabbed his wand and launched himself out of the water. He sat there, gasping for breath as he looked around for Draco. He had to make sure he was okay.

"Draco," he croaked. "Where's Draco," he asked as he pushed away someone trying to give him a towel.

"Harry!" Draco's voice rang through his ears. Harry turned his head toward it and saw Draco rubbing toward him.

The two boys hugged each other tightly, Harry sighing in relief. He held on tighter to Draco and kissed is cheek. "You're okay, right?"Harry asked him.

Draco nodded. "I'm fine, there was a spell put on us to make sure we wouldn't drown,"

Harry kissed him passionately. "Thank Merlin," he whispered. "Love you, love you so much,"

Draco smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too, Harry."

"-for saving not only Draco Malfoy but also Hermione Granger, Harry Potter had been awarded... Second Place." A voice rang through the air.

Harry smiled and hugged Draco, who laughed and spun him around happily. Harry kissed his head and laughed along with him.

"Come on, let's go to our dorm," Draco said as he picked Harry up. He brought him to land and walked back to the school with him, ignoring everyone on the way back.

Harry kissed his cheek and laid his head in Draco's shoulder. "Thanks babe," he said.

"You're welcome, now here we go." Draco said as he kicked the door open. He laid Harry down on the bed. "Do you want me to run a bath for you?"

Harry shook his head. "I'm okay, just stay here with me and keep me warm,"

"Okay, I can do that," Draco said as he climbed in bed.

He wrapped his arms around Harry and held me close to him. He kissed his head and Harry pressed his face into Draco's neck. Harry sighed happily and held him tightly.

I'm so lucky to have him. Especially after everything we went through. I'm happy I have him in my life, because let's face it. As much as I hate saying it, I would probably be dead right now if the past few months of my life never happened.

Never getting together with Draco or meeting my parents, I would still be dreading to go home to the Dursleys. I wouldn't be loved and I most definitely wouldn't have anyone to love. I probably would have killed myself around the time that Draco came into my life. But I didn't.

And I'm happy that I didn't.