Chapter 17

Harry got his dress robes on and went to Draco's dorm. He knocked on the door and wished outside for his boyfriend patiently, fiddling with his tie.

Soon enough Draco came out looking beautiful. His hair was parted to the right and his robes made him show off his body, his eyes were lit up and Harry thought that he couldn't love someone more than he did right now.

"Draco love, you look beautiful," Harry breathed. Draco smiled.

"You too," he told him as he linked arms with him.

The two of them went down the hallway to the front of the great hall, waiting by the from door with the other competitors-minus Cedric and slutty Cho.

Harry kissed Draco's cheek and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you," he told him. Draco pecked his lips.

"Love you more," he told him.

Harry smiled and kissed his nosed then went to face the front of the door. The trumpets blasted to signal that the Champions were to come in with their dates, so Harry and Draco stared walking.

Harry saw everyone staring at the two of them and he couldn't help but smile. Even at some of the disgusted faces.

When Draco saw someone look at the two of them with disgust, he smirked and cupped Harry's face, connecting their lips. He smiled as some people gasped and other cheered.

They broke away and smile at each other as they positioned themselves for dancing. The music started up, and Draco started twirling Harry around. Harry laughed and went along with whatever Draco was doing.

"I never knew you could dance like this," Harry told him. "You're really good,"

"I was taught at a young age, like with the piano and violin," Draco told him as he gave him another twirl.

"You can play the violin?" Harry asked. Draco nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah," he told him. "And I'm pretty good if I say so myself,"

Harry smiled. "I can only imagine,"

Draco grinned and finished the dance. "Do you want to sit?"

"Sure," Harry said as he took Draco's hand.

The two of them sat down at a table and started talking more. Eventually Harry saw Ron and Hermione dancing and got sad. He put his elbow on the table and put his cheek in his hand, sighing quietly.

"Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked him worriedly.

Harry shook his head. "Just stuff with my "friends"," Harry told him. Draco nodded.

"It will be okay. They still want to be friends, at least I know Hermione does." Draco told him. Harry nodded.

Harry and Draco got up and started dancing more with Blaise and Neville. They all ended up almost falling on top of each other, making everyone laugh.

By the end of the dance Harry and Draco were exhausted. They went back to their dorm and collapsed on their bed, quickly stripping all of their clothes. They immediately got started kissing, having it get heated quickly.

One thing lead to another, and well, you know what happened next.

--------------