Chapter 22

Draco gasped as Harry teleported back sobbing. He fell to his knees and threw the cup on the ground, then buried his face in his hands.

Draco shot up out of his seat and broke out in a sprint to get to him. He fell to his knees, forgetting about his expensive dress pants he had just bought, and grabbed Harry to hug him.

He got a look at Harry's face and saw tears gushing put of his eyes. "Harry, baby what happened?" He asked softly as he took his glasses off of him. He grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket, then began to light dab at his face to avoid hurting any open wounds.

"He's back," Harry sobbed in a whisper.

"Who is, Harry?" Draco asked.

"Voldemort. He's back, he's back!" Harry started screaming, then bursted into sobs again.

"Harry-!" Draco said as he brought him to his chest. "Harry, darling, are you sure?"

"Draco," Harry whispered.

Draco knew that tone of voice. It was the same time he used with his father when he was sure Harry was cheating on him. He was broken and alone, desperate for someone to understand what he went through to see his lover kissing a girl. He knew Harry wasn't lying.

"He isn't back!" Someone shouted from he crowd.

The crowd broke into hysterics and started screaming and yelling at Harry, making him cry even more.

"C-Cedric," he whispered to Draco.

"What did he do, baby?" Draco asked him.

Harry hiccuped and nuzzled his face in Draco's neck. "He es-caped... and then he-he-Draco," Harry sobbed his name.

The crowd got louder and louder, making Harry think back to everything. Every bad experience he's ever had. Vernon raping him, being hit, Draco leaving him, Cedric and Voldemort raping him.

"Get me out," Harry said clearly.

"What? Baby-"

"Get me out!" Harry sobbed.

"Okay okay, shh come here," Draco said softly as he lifted Harry up.

He ran back to his dorm room, ignoring everyone else. He sprinted back and laid Harry down on the bed, then went to his uniform to get it off.

Harry screamed and shoved Draco away. Draco gasped and regained his balance quickly, looking at Harry with an annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry!" Harry sobbed. "Please-no-"

"Harry," Draco said calmly. "I won't hurt you,"

"I don't want my clothes off! Something bad will happen! I know it!" Harry told him.

"Sh," Draco said softly, stroking Harry's hair gently. He climbed into bed next to him. "I was only going get you out of that and get you into some comfy PJs,"

Harry sniffled and nodded. "You won't-wont rape me, right?" Harry whispered.

"What?" Draco gasped in disbelief. "Harry, sweetheart, never! I would never ever do that! Where did you get that idea?" Draco asked as he got out of bed to get pajamas for Harry.

Harry sniffled. "I was transported to graveyard... Cedric was there and tortured me. Then, he resurrected Voldemort with the cauldron and stuff... then the two of them raped me for hours. Or at least it felt like hours... well then Cedric went back to me again and I threw a hex at him to get him away from me. He threw the death spell, but I sent it back at him and killed him. Then Voldemort crucioed me, and I finally made it back to the cup," Harry whispered.

Draco was shaking with anger. Harry just couldn't catch a break. He turned around and controlled his anger, going back to the bed and setting the clothes down.

"They're both gone. And they won't touch you when you're with me. I promise." Draco told him sincerely. He stripped Harry of his bloody and dirty clothes, then put soft pajamas on him.

"I will always be here for you. No matter what." Draco told him as he climbed into bed.

"Promise?" Harry asked weakly as he cuddled up to Draco.

"Promise. I love you."

"I love you more."

Harry smiled and cuddled into Draco. Yes, he had some hard parts in his life. He may have had a rough childhood, but he knew he had a bright future. He had his second chance. He had his parents and boyfriend this time.

Yep, Harry thought. This chance was perfect.

-------------------
It's over!

Not that great of an ending though.

Do you guys want a sequel?

~Kittay 💋