Chapter 21

Extreme content/ triggers

Harry whipped his head around and was pinned to the statue. He gasped when the statue took a firm grip on him. He looked at the figure in front of him.

"C-Cedric?!" Harry cried.

Cedric smirked. "Boo." He taunted.

Cedric dug a knife into Harry's arm, making him cry out. He smirked at the blood and took the now saturated knife away.

He went over to a cauldron and threw it in, then sliced off his own hand. He casted a spell to create a silver one. He walked back over to Harry and grabbed his chin.

"Now Harry... looks like you're finally alone. You know what's going to happen now?" Cedric asked.

Harry stayed silent and only stared at him. Cedric smirked. "We're going to have sex, my pet. And I don't give a fuck if you don't want to. I'm going to fuck you whether you like it or not. Then you can go back to your boyfriend and beg for his forgiveness since you cheated on him." He hissed in Harry's ear.

"Or..." Cedric said, pulling back from Harry.

Maybe he changed his mind. He wouldn't rape me, would he?? Harry thought hopefully.

"I have a better idea." He said as he walked over to the cauldron.

He stared chanted something, making the cauldron bubble. There was a wave of smoke that went over the field they were in, and Harry saw a pair of piercing red eyes from the distance. His heart stopped.

"Well well potter," Voldemort's icy voice rang through his ears. "We meet again..." He turned to Cedric.

"You boy, why did you take so long to resurrect me?" He snarled. Cedric didn't even flinch.

"My lord, I had an idea. I was thinking through it to see if there were any flaws. So there was a delay in your rising. I apologize for the inconvenience my lord," Cedric told him.

"What idea did you have, child?" Voldemort asked as he walked toward him.

"Use Potter. Like I am." Cedric told Voldemort.

"What do you mean...how?" Voldemort asked.

"Any way you like my lord. Sexually, as a target for physical abuse, anything. The boy can't do anything." Cedric told him. Voldemort looked over at he terrified Harry.

"Mmm..." He hummed as he strode over to Harry.

"How would you like that Potter? Being my little sex slave, toy, before I kill you?" Voldemort asked as he ran his hands down to Harry's uniform. Harry's breath quickened.

No. No no no. I'm getting raped. Again.

But this time by more than one person. Is this gang rape? What does gang rape even mean?

Harry was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when his uniform was ripped off of him.

"NO!" Harry screamed, thrashing around. "Stop! I'll do anything, please!"

Voldemort looked taken aback. "What's the matter with him?" He hissed at Cedric.

Cedric stalked over. "My lord, I believe he's been raped before."

"Aah," Voldemort said with a glint in his eye. "Well then you should be used to this. You aren't good for much else besides a good fuck."

"Well Potter, strip and lay down. Or I'll kill you and get your boyfriend," Cedric snarled as he ripped Harry away from the statue.