Chapter 8: First Day

Catrina's POV

I looked at Stefan with a shocked gaze and looked at my stomach and remembered what I did.

"I got to get ready for school." I answered wincing at the pain when I got up. Stefan couldn't stop looking at my stomach, well the blood on my stomach, "is Damon home?"

"No but..."

"Okay good now get out." I told Stefan, he didn't move so I flicked my hand and he was out in the hallway and my door slammed shut.

"We are going to talk about this!" Stefan yelled.

"Looking forward to it." I yelled back, there was so much I was keeping from them. Like the fact I already knew I was adopted but was abused as a child or I already knew about vampires and I used to date one and that is why my parents had left. My boyfriends name was Elijah an original vampire to be exact. He left and after that I had killed myself to wake up to find myself alive.

I sighed and dug through my new clothes grabbing some skinny jeans and a blue and black Avenged Sevenfold shirt with my new black boots. I ran into the bathroom took a quick shower and changed. I dug threw my bags looking for my hair extensions and put them in. I grabbed my black hoodie and put on light blue mascara and dark blue eyeshadow. I grabbed the school supplies and shoulder bag and prepared for school.

I opened my window and jumped out. I went to Stefan car first I grabbed a pen and piece of paper out of my bag and scribbled Stefan a note tell him I already left for school.

I ran down the driveway at vampire speed and slowed down to human speed once the school was in distance. I pulled my hood up and walked inside Mystic Falls and headed for the office. I felt eyes on me I heard a guy or two whistle, I kept in my annoyance and headed to my class. My first class was history...joy I sucked at history. When I got there the classroom was empty was empty beside for the teacher, I introduced myself as Catrina Salvatore and he told me my brother Stefan was a know it all and I laughed and found a seat in the back. I decided to call Damon while I waited.

"Hello?" Answered a very hoarse Damon answered.

"Where the hell are you?" I growled through the phone.

"In some girls hotel room in Las Vegas." He answered groggily I refrained from crying, I truly did like Damon but apparently he didn't like me.

"Well have fun," I growled, "and by the way I stabbed myself in the stomach with a stake last night instead of killing myself." I told him in such a low tone that only he could hear.

"You did..."

Before he could finish the sentence I hung up and sent him a text message:

Me: U r a dick :)

I smiled at the text message and looked back up to see Stefan and Elena walk in, Elena smiled and waved when she saw me but Stefan gave me a worried look.

"Oh my goodness," Elena squealed while I smiled at the fact that I had a new friend, "I'm going to have to introduce you to my friends at lunch."

I lauged, "Okay."

"Do you have a cell phone?" Elena asked and nodded and handed her my phone and she frowned, "Uh-oh looks like you have a text from a pissed off Damon."

I just shrugged, "He is always mad at something just ignore it."

"Okay." Elena said also shrugging and tapped my screen and typed in her number and handing it back to me.